Welcome wishes for the wedding guests are given when the guests enter a wedding venue. The welcome wishes makes the guests feel special and one can give the wishes through cards given at the entrance of the wedding venue. One can also send welcome text messages for the guests once they enter the wedding venue.
Following are excellent samples of welcome messages for the wedding guests to forward them at the ceremony:
1). Dear wedding guest, we invite you to the ceremony with love. We hope you would enjoy all the rituals and events laid out for the gala marriage occasion.
2). Welcoming the wedding guest with greeting gifts and good wishes. We are much happy to have you at the occasion to bless the bride and the groom with your love.
3). I welcome the wedding guest to the marriage ceremony. Do enjoy the feast laid out which have a variety of cuisines from around the world laid especially for the invitees.
4). Heartfelt welcome wishes especially for the wedding guests. I am truly blessed to have you beside me on my marriage ceremony as I take the nuptial vows.
5). Welcoming all wedding guests to the marriage reception. We are happy and feel lucky to have all loved ones beside us in this joyous occasion.
- welcome wedding message
- message to welcome guests to the wedding
- sayings for welcome board at wedding reception
- welcome message for guests on occasion of weddin
- welcome text for wedding
- welcoming the guests in the church at the wedding
- welcoming message for wedding guest
- quote for wedding welcome ceremony
- message of welcoming people to my weeding
- greetings to assembled wedding guests