One of the best engagements of Christmas is decorating the Christmas tree. To send Merry Christmas greetings and Christmas wishes messages to family and friends, use lovely Christmas tree quotes and saying that bring out the festive mood in the most beautiful way.
Here are some of the famous merry Christmas Tree Light Day sayings to make Christmas decoration 2018 all the more special and full of love.
Christmas Tree Light Day wishes
“The sparkling lights, the colourful hangings make it a beautiful Christmas tree…. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Tree Light Day.”
“May you have your loved ones around you as you decorate your Christmas tree and add lovely lights to it…. Best wishes on Christmas Tree Light Day.”
Christmas Tree Light Day Greetings
“Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Tree Light Day….. May you have the most beautifully decorated tree and a wonderful life added with sparks!!!”
“Glittering golden balls and scintillating lights, red ribbons and colourfully wrapped gifts…. Wishing you warm Christmas Tree Light Day and an awe-inspiring Christmas tree.”
Christmas Tree Light Day Messages
1. May you have a bright and sparkling Christmas Tree which bring more joys, more happiness and more smiles in your life.
2. Happy Christmas Tree Light Day to you…. May you are blessed with a gorgeous Xmas tree and a wonderful holiday season.
3. The most beautiful tradition on Christmas is to sit around by the tree lights, open the surprise gifts and thank God for showering his love and blessings on us by gifting us the gift of another Christmas in our lives…. Wishing you a very warm and Merry Christmas my dear.
4. The height of Christmas tree can never be measured by its length but it can only be measure by the number of blessings and abundance of love that you have been gifted with by your loved ones… With all warm and love, I wish you a Merry Christmas my friend.
5. I wish that you find the best of presents under the Christmas tree…. May you are blessed with lots of love and warmth, happiness and health, success and glory as you unwrap amazing presents of love wrapped just for you… Merry Christmas to you my friend.
6. Christmas is the time to forgive your enemies…. To gift your heart to your friend… To spend time with your family….. To offer service to the poor…. To give blessings to the child and to decorate the Christmas tree with your loved ones….. Wishing you Merry Christmas!!!
7. The most joyous time of Christmas is to spend time with your loved ones… decorating the Christmas tree, exchanging presents and enjoying the surprises you have been showered with… Wish you a wonderful and joyous Christmas….God bless you!!!!
8. The beauty of Christmas tree has the potential to bring happiness and cheers to our lives for 365 days… Let us thank God for blessing us with the best of everything as we celebrate this holy occasion…. Merry Christmas to you.
9. Sitting together and decorating Christmas tree brings along the most beautiful memories of childhood… Such is the beauty of this festival which never fails to make even the saddest faces smile… Wishing you lots of smiles and a Merry Christmas my dear.
10. Decorate the beautiful Christmas tree with sparkling hangings…. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas… May your life always shine happy and bright just like the shimmery decorations on the tree… May God bless you all!!!
11. Let us decorate the Christmas tree with beautiful decorations and bright lights… let us come together to make it the most gorgeous tree which will always reflect our love and the bond we share… Sending lots of love and hugs to you…. Merry Christmas to you!!!
12. May the festival of Christmas brighten your life with joy and fill your heart with happiness and hope… May you are blessed with a pleasant time and beautiful memories with your family and friends…. Best wishes to you on Christmas 2018 my dear.
This page was last modified on Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
- Christmas tree light greetings
- christmas wishes and short messages for a grandma & grandad
- christmas wishes and short messages for a grandma and grandad