Third Sunday in the month of November is celebrated as The World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims across the world to remember all those who lost their lives or their loved ones in road injuries or accidents. World Remembrance Day 2018 will fall on 18th November this year. Share with your loved ones, family or friends, relatives or colleagues messages and quotes on World Road Safety Day in India.
Browse through the collection of The World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims text messages, quotes, wishes to share on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
The World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims Text Messages
1. It is better to be safe….. It is better to follow traffic rules, if not for your own sake but for the sake of those who love us and care for us.
2. On the occasion of World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, always think of your family and friends before breaking any traffic rule.
3. Losing your loved ones in accidents is the biggest shock…. Let us save them, let us be more responsible…. Happy World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims.
4. World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims reminds us that we must always be more careful and cautious when we are on road.
5. The responsibility of one person on road can save the lives of many others…. Always abide by traffic rules for a happier and safer future.
6. The best thing that we can do for our loved ones is to keep ourselves safe on roads by following the traffic rules….. Best wishes on World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims.
7. On the occasion of World Remembrance Day, let us hope that we have no one to remember on this day, we have all our loved ones safe and happy!!!
8. Death or life is not in our hands but following or breaking the traffic rules is certainly in our hands…. Let us follow them to have a safe future for us and our family.
9. One moment of thrill can bring darkness into the lives of people who love us…. Let us be very responsible on roads to give our loved ones a bright and happy tomorrow.
10. We cannot control the actions of others but we can always correct our actions…. So always follow the traffic rules and reduce the chances of accidents by at least 50 per cent.
- message on road traffic