Teddy Bear Day is celebrated on 9th September every year. This day is dedicated to the love for teddy bears we all have. Sharing Teddy Bear greetings and sending Happy Teddy bear Day quotes to family and friends on this wonderful day is the best way to make it a special day for everyone. Tell your friends how much you love them with Teddy Bear wishes that are loaded with love.
We bring to you a collection of best of Teddy Bear status messages in Hindi and English on Facebook and WhatsApp to send to your friends. Use these Happy Teddy bear Day 2018 messages to wish your dearest friends.
Happy Teddy Bear Day Quotes, Wishes and Messages
1. My sweet friend, you are like a cute teddy bear because when I hug you all my pains and tensions vanish….. Wishing you a very Happy Teddy Bear Day!!!
2. Let us celebrate Teddy Day by remembering those beautiful childhood ways when we would sleep with an adorable teddy by our side…. Happy Teddy bear Day.
3. No matter how old we grow, we will always be kids inside for we all love teddy bears…. Sending my best wishes on Teddy Day.
4. Our relationship with teddy is for life just like our friend which is eternal…. Best wishes on Teddy Day to my sweet friend.
5. I love my friend because you are the teddy to my life who has the magic to put an end to my worries…. A Happy Teddy bear Day to you.
Happy Teddy Bear Day Wishes for Friends in Hindi
6. Zindagi ki thakaan aur mushkilon ko jo kam kare wo hai mera dost jo hai mera teddy….. A very Happy Teddy bear Day to you!!!
7. Tujhe gale laga kar bachpan ke wo din yaad aa jaate hain jab teddy mera dost hota tha….. Happy Teddy bear Day to my friend.
8. Bachpan mein jo dosti teddy se thi, bade ho kar wo dosti aaj tujh se hai….. Isi dosti ke naam aaj ka Teddy Day.
9. Chache hum jitne bhi bade ho jayein, teddy ke liye humara pyaar kabhi nahi hoga kam….. Best wishes on Teddy bear Day to you.
10. Teddy jaisa masum chehra aur pyaar sirf mere dost ka hai….. Usi dost ko Teddy Day ki bahut saari wishes.
Check out our collection of Teddy Day Wishes Messages, Greetings in Hindi and English and send it to your boyfriend or husband.