Every year Tamil community celebrates the auspicious occasion of Pongal with high spirits as it is the harvest festival which is dedicated to Sun God. This festival falls mostly on January 15th every year. Make it a beautiful harvest festival for your loving sister by surprising her with the most beautiful Pongal greetings. Share your love with her in Pongal festival messages and Pongal messages quotes in English. Send the fantastic Pongal WhatsApp messages and Pongal wishes 2020 to wish her a superb year ahead.
We bring the most amazing collection of Happy Pongal wishes 2020 for sister. With these Pongal wishes for WhatsApp status for sister, wish her happiness and glory forever and ever.
Happy Pongal Messages – Pongal Wishes for Sister
1. To my dearest, sweetest sister, I am sending warm wishes on Pongal wrapped with the love I have for you. Wishing you a blessed Pongal.
2. On the occasion of Pongal, I wish for you a promising future and a blessed tomorrow. May you find success in everything you do. Happy Pongal to my sister.
3. To the sister who makes my life complete with her presence, wishing you a blessed and memorable Pongal full of festivities.
4. May the brightness and happiness of Pongal fill your heart with new hopes and lots of happiness. Warm wishes on Pongal to you my sister.
5. A very Happy Pongal to my sweetest sister. You are the one who makes every Pongal so much special for me with your love and warmth.
6. Wishing you success and happiness, glory and joy, good health and good luck on the auspicious occasion of Pongal.
7. Wishing a very Happy Pongal to my sister. May each and every day of this year be as bright, inspiring and memorable as the Pongal celebrations this year.
8. May the goodness and festivities of Pongal never end for you. Wishing a very Happy Pongal to my dearest sister.
9. On the occasion of Pongal¸ I pray to God to always shower you with new hopes and new energies to make this life a wonderful one. Happy Pongal.
10. Happy Pongal to you my sister. Never ever give up on your dreams because you have the power to make them come true with your hard work and dedication.