Pongal is a harvest festival which is celebrated in Tamil Nadu. This four days long festival which is a thanksgiving to Mother Nature for giving good harvest. This Hindu festival falls in the month of January typically on 14th or 15th of the month. This is surely an auspicious day which marks the beginning of month Thai. Sending Pongal wishes and text messages on this festive occasion is surely an important thing to do. These days sending Happy Pongal wishes on Facebook and Whatsapp is the latest trend.
Given below are some of the best Pongal Messages 2018 which you can use for sending warm festive greetings to family and friends on social networking sites.
1. Wish that this festival brings lot of luck and prosperity in your life. Hope that your life is joyous, and this festival fills your days ahead with happiness. Have a wonderful Pongal.
2. We thank Sun God for burning himself to give us warmth and light. We thank plants sacrificing their life for us. And we thank all the creatures helping us to live in this world for some time. Happy Pongal to all.
3. Celebrate this festival with your heart filled with cheer and fervor. Sending my warmest greetings to you and to your family and loved ones this Pongal.
4. I pray that this festival may be the begining of your brighter days filled with happiness, good luck and prosperity. Happy Pongal 2018!
5. The sun shines bright to guide and lead us the way towards bountiful harvest season, May you be blessed with prosperity and joy Happy Pongal!
6. Wishing you and your family a cheerful and blessed Pongal… May this festival bring in your life more happiness and beautiful moments of togetherness to cherish them as memories… May you enjoy the feast and fun with your loved ones…. Happy Pongal to you my dear.
7. May the festival of Pongal bring along moments of happiness and atmosphere of positivity for you by taking away all the negative energies and problems from your life…. With lots of warm wishes and hugs, I am sending your best wishes on the occasion of Pongal.
8. As the crops are all ready to be harvested, as the colorful kites are all set to take the flight, as Pongal has arrived… it is time to put aside all the tensions and celebrate this wonderful festival of vigor and positivity…. Warm wishes to you and your loved ones on Pongal.
9. On the auspicious occasion of Pongal, I pray that you are blessed with choicest blessings of God…I wish there is happiness and prosperity in your life with new opportunities to grow and prosper… Happy Pongal to you and your family my dear.
10. I wish that this festive season you are blessed with more time with your loved ones celebrating this auspicious occasion, enjoying the feat and thanking God for all his love and blessings… Wishing you a very Happy Pongal my friend… May you are always blessed!!!
11. May this harvest season bring into your life more happiness and greater prosperity…. May your future is brighter and touch new heights just like the flying kite… Wishing you a very Happy Pongal my dear… Have a great celebration!!!
12. As the Sun is set to being its northward journey, it is time to thank God for showering his blessings on us and seek his blessings for another beautiful year full of new opportunities and new challenges to enjoy greater success…. Wishing you a very Happy Pongal.
13. The advent of pleasant breeze, bright sunshine and fragrance of flowers means it is the time for celebrations…. It is the time to come together and enjoy the wonderful Pongal festival with your loved ones… Sending best wishes to you and your family on Pongal… Have a wonderful time.
14. May the festival of Pongal bring along more reasons to be happy for you by putting an end to all the difficult times of your life and blessing you with more smiles and more happiness… With lots of love and warmth, I wish you a blessed and Happy Pongal my dear.
15. I wish that your life is full of new rays of hope and joy that motivate you, give you strength and bring in your life more energy and vibrancy…. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Pongal blessed with prosperity and success… Have the best of the celebrations!!!!