It was in 1873 that January 1st of every year is celebrated as Japanese New Year which is a zealous annual fest known as “Shogatsu “. This is one of the biggest events of the year for Japanese community which lasts for half a month. This is a day to send across lovely Happy Japanese New Year wishes 2017 to your loved ones and send your best wishes in greetings.
We have a latest collection of unique Japanese New Year messages to help you send warm wishes to family and friends.
1. I wish that the coming year bring to you bunch of new opportunities, bundles of joys and happiness and loads to love to make it the happiest year of your life… With lots of wishes and hugs, I am sending you best of the wishes for New Year 2017… Have a blast!!!
2. Let us bid adieu to the last year and let us gear up to embrace the new one waiting to bring more smiles, new experiences and beautiful memories for us… May you are blessed with eternal happiness and peace in this coming year…. Wishing you a wonderful Happy New Year my dear.
3. I pray to God to shower you with his choicest blessings and brighten your life with new hopes and new success stories in this upcoming year… May you are always wearing the sweet smile on your face…. With lots of love, I wish you a blessed and Happy New Year 2017.
4. May you and your dear ones are always surrounded with happiness and peace, harmony and joy…. May you are blessed with success and all your hard work and dedication pay you in this coming year…. Happy New Year to you my dear…. May God always shower his love on you.
5. I pray that the coming year becomes the best year of your life till date… May new chances, new life, new hopes, new experiences make it the most wonderful time of your life…. Wishing you all the happiness and all the smiles in the world… Happy New Year to you my friend.
6. As we begin the celebrations to welcome the New Year, I thank you for making the last year so special for me and I pray that God always shower you with his love and care, affection and blessings to make it an amazing year for you…. Happy New Year my dear.
7. Happy New Year to the most special person…. I wish that your joys and smiles multiply, your sorrows and sadness reduce to zero and your experiences are full of happiness and adventures… Have a blessed year with more positives, more zeal and more entertainment.
8. Every year is a new hope, a new challenge, a new beginning…. And it depends just on our efforts and attitude that how beautiful we can make these 365 days which we haven’t explored, we haven’t lived…. May you live these days to the fullest with happiness…. Happy New Year my dear.
- greetings of peace and harmony in japanese