Wish your dearest mother-in-law on the occasion of Karwa Chauth, the most important festival for every Hindu married woman. This auspicious day falls on the fourth day of Kartik month of Hindu calendar and on this day married women observe fast for their dear husband’s long life and safety. Make it a happier occasion with Karva Chauth wishes for family and more importantly Happy Karwa Chauth wishes for Mother in Law or Mother. Send her lovely Karva Chauth festival wishes greetings.
New collection of Karwa Chauth slogans, Karwa Chauth wishes in Hindi and English, Karwa Chauth status to share. Use these unique Karva Chauth wishes greetings to post on Facebook, WhatsApp to wish your mother or mom in law in the most special way.
Karwa Chauth Wishes / Karva Chauth Messages for Mother
1. I wish that you are blessed with more and more beautiful years of happy married life on the occasion of Karwa Chauth that fill your life with happiness and smiles.
2. May the bright and beautiful Moon of Karwa Chauth bring along lots of blessings and joy for you and make everyday a celebration of companionship and love. Happy Karva Chauth mom.
3. I have grown up seeing you fast every Karwa Chauth despite all the adverse situations and I know that’s the reason for your beautiful married life…. Best wishes on Karwa Chauth to you mom.
4. You make a wonderful wife because you not only fast on Karwa Chauth but you also nurture your marriage with love, respect and care…. Happy Karva Chauth to you mother.
5. Maa tumhara shukriya kyunki tumhein dekh kar hi maine Karwa Chauth ke maayne samhje…. Asha karti hun ki yeh tyohar sada tumhare Jeevan mein dher saari khyushiyan laaye.
Happy Karwa Chauth Text Message for Mother in Law
6. Meri pyaari sasu maa ko Karwa Chauth ke paavan avsar ki dher saari badhaiyan…. Prarthna karti hun aap har saal yeh parv khub khushiyon ke saath manayein.
7. Aap ek pyaari saas hi nahi balki ek adarshvadi patni bhi hain jisne apne shadi shuda Jeevan ko pyaar aur samman ke saath sencha hai….. Karva Chauth ki dher saari badhaiyan.
8. I always pray to God to bless you with his choicest blessings for a happy and joyous married life…. Sending my best wishes to my sweet mother in law on Karva Chauth.
9. All thanks to you that I look at marriage from a different perspective, that I enjoy fasting for my husband on this day….. Wishing you a very Happy Karwa Chauth dear mom in law.
10. I always look at you with surprise because you are the best inspiration for every woman to be an amazing wife…. Wishing you Karwa Chauth filled with happiness and smiles.