International Talk Like a Pirate Day or ITLAPD is celebrated every year on 19th September. Observed as a parodic holiday created in the year 1995 by John Baur and Mark Summers when everyone should be talking like a pirate in order to romanticize the Golden Age of Piracy. So, make it memorable and fun-filled day with your friends and loved ones by sharing with them pirate one liners and funny pirate jokes on International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2018.
We bring an amazing collection of funny jokes and messages on pirates to share with you family and friends via Facebook, WhatsApp to share with your friends and dear ones on International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
International Talk like a Pirate Day Jokes – Pirate one-liners
1. The pirates cannot play cards because the Captain is always standing on the deck!!!
2. What did the pirate say when he got his leg stuck in freezer…??? He said “ Shiver me timbers”!!!
3. What’s the reason pirates shower before they walk the plank??? That’s because they will just wash up on the shore later.
4. How does the ocean greet the pirate….. Well it just waves!!!
5. The reason pirate got his Jolly Roger so cheaply because he bought it on sail.
6. Can you tell what has eight legs, eight arms and eight eyes???? Well they are eight pirates!!!
7. Bluebeard got marooned when he fell overboard in Red Sea.
8. What is a rookie>>> Well he is a pirate with two eyes and two legs!!!
Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day Messages
9. Pirates make the money a special day…. Either by hook or by crook!!!
10. Make it a happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day by living a day like pirates and doing some aRRRRRRR!!!!
11. If you want to celebrate Halloween along with International Talk Like a Pirate Day then wear a Pumpkin Patch!!!
12. The one reason pirates make amazing fishermen is because they know how to hook the big ones.
13. The pirates have the safest deposit box to keep all their valuables and that is Davy Jones’ Locker!!!
Looking for Funny Text Messages? Read our latest new collection of International Joke day messages.