Gudi Padwa is the advent of New Year for Maharashtrians. It is the first day of the Chaitra month. It is also the beginning of spring season. This festival is also celebrated in different parts of the country. It is known as Gudi Padwa in Maharashtra, Ugadi in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. All the people in many states welcome this festival with a ray of new hope, new dreams and happiness. We have some good collection of Gudi Padwa greeting messages to send to your near and dear ones on Facebook and Whatsapp.
Gudi Padwa Festival Wishes for family
1. Wish you and your family a very happy Gudi padwa. May this Gudi padwa bring new hopes, happiness, and joy.
2. Wish that this Gudi Padwa be a new beginning for all the good things in your life. Happy Gudi padwa
3. Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous Gudi padwa. Hope this Gudi padwa brings good fortune to your family.
4. Wish you and your family abundance of happiness and joy. Celebrate this festival with all your family and friends. Happy Gudi Padwa.
5. I wish that lord Ganesha showers his blessings and give good fortune to your entire family. Happy Gudi padwa.
Gudi Padwa Greeting Messages for Husband
6. Let’s us celebrate this Gudi padwa with lot of hopes for our future. I wish to walk with you forever and celebrate many more such Gudi padwa with you.
7. Gudi Padwa brings new hopes and new beginning of another beautiful year. I wish all our coming years be as beautiful as we spent in the past.
8. Let us celebrate this Gudi pawda with our love and togetherness. Happy Gudi padwa dear husband
9. Dear husband, lets us promise each other on this auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa to make each other’s life very beautiful. Happy Gudi padwa dear husband
10. This Gudi Padwa should bring new hopes and happiness in our life. I wish every day is a celebration with you. Happy Gudi padwa.
Gudi Padwa Text Messages for Girlfriend
11. You look as beautiful when I saw you for the first time. Happy Gudi padwa dear.
12. May this festival fill the atmosphere with love in the air. Happy Gudi padwa dear
13. Gudi padwa is a festival to welcome spring season. May this festival bring spring in our life too. Happy Gudi Padwa dear husband
14. This auspicious festival should bring lot of hope and new happiness in our life. Happy Gudi Padwa dear husband
15. Let’s welcome this Gudi padwa festival with bright sparkles of smile and a heart full of contentment. Happy Gudi Padwa dear husband.
Gappy Diwali Padwa Messages
16. May this festival of spring bring a lot of bright light in your life. Happy diwali padwa
17. May this festival fill your hearts with new hope and brighten your life with joy. Happy Gudi Padwa
18. May all your dreams come true and your life be filled with beautiful hope. Happy Gudi Padwa