9th October is celebrated as the birthday of Shri Guru Ram Das. He was the 4th guru of the 10 gurus in Sikhism. It is an auspicious day and many events are organized to make it a memorable celebration. Sending Guru Ram Das birthday messages to friends and family is a beautiful way of wishing your loved ones. Share Guru Ram Das birthday images with everyone to make it a wonderful Guru Ramdas ji birthday 2021.
We bring a lovely collection of Guru Ram Das birthday wishes and messages to share with your loved ones. Use these inspiring wishes to spread positivity and happiness.
Guru Ram Dass Ji Birthday Wishes Messages
1. Today is the most auspicious occasion for every Sikh….. May the happiness and blessings surround you and your loved ones as we celebrate the birthday of Guru Ram Das ji.
2. May you celebrate the beautiful occasion of Guru Ram Das ji’s birthday with our family and friends and seek His blessings for a positive, hopeful and inspiring future.
3. When you kneel down in front of Guru Ram Das ji, he will always stand for you and will support you in tough times of your life….. Sending you best wishes on the occasion of Guru Ram Das ji’s birthday.
4. May the teachings of Guru Ram Das ji reflect in your deeds…. May his goodness and compassion bring happiness and smiles in your life….. Wishing you a wonderful ahead on this pious day.
5. I wish that the blessings of Guru Ram Das ji are always there with you, to keep you strong, to guide you, to motivate you and to always help you succeed in your goals….. Wishing you a very blessed life on Guru Ram Das ji’s birthday.
You May Like : Happy Guru Ravidas Jayanti Messages
Guru Ram Dass Ji Birthday Status
6. May you always shine bright and enjoy great success in life with the blessings of Guru Ram Das ji.
7. No challenge is tough when you have the blessings and love of Guru Ram Das ji…. Sending you best wishes on this auspicious day.
8. Wishing you the best of prosperity, health and success as we celebrate the birthday of Guru Ram Das ji.
9. Guru Ram Das ji will always live in our hearts, his teachings will keep inspiring the coming generations…. Best wishes on this pious day.
10. It is the love for Guru Ram Das ji that binds us all together and blesses us in our tough times.