Celebrations and preparations for Ganesh Chaturthi are in full swing because this is the most special festival for Hindus. Ganesh Chaturthi festival 2018 will be observed on 13th September this year which marks the birthday of Ganpati. Sending Ganesh Chaturthi wishes messages to your loved ones is a sweet way of wishing friends, husband, wife, girlfriend and family. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi quotes spread love and happiness amongst everyone.
Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes for Wife in Hindi
1. Asha hai sada bana rahe hum par Bappa ka ashirvad…. Har dukh mein, sukh mein rahe unki kripa drishti tumhare saath….. Ganesh Chaturthi ke paavan avsar par tumhein bahut badhai!!
2. Is saal jab Ganpati humare ghar mein aayein, tumhare Jeevan mein dher saari khushiyan aur kamiyabhi likh jayein…. Ganesh Chaturthi ka tyohar lekar aaye tumhare liye khushiyon ki bahar.
3. Aao saath milkar Ganpati ko naman karein, Bappa ki puja archana karein, Siddhivinayak ka ashirvad le kar naye varsh ki shuruat karein…. Ganpati Bappa Moriya!!!
4. Jinke sir par hai Vinayak ka haath, uska Jeevan mein hai sukh aur samridhi ka saath….. Sada bana rahe Bappa ka tum par ashirvad, yehi dua hai har din aur har raat.
5. May Lord Ganesh always inspire you, support you and take care of you…. May you climb new heights of success with his blessings….. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.
6. When Ganpati is there in your life, you have nothing to worry because he is there to set everything right for you….. Best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi to my wife.
7. On this auspicious occasion, I wish that Lord Ganesh is always there to show you the right path and lead you to success….. Sending my best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi to you.
8. May choicest blessings of Lord Ganesh are always there with you…. May Siddhivinayak always protect you and keep you safe and happy….. Wishing you Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.
9. Sending best wishes on auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi to my dearest wife.
10. With presence of Ganpati, no problems are big and no challenges are a threat…. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.
1.1 Ganesh Chaturthi reminds us to take time out for Ganpati, offer him prayers and seek his blessings for a happy life.
12. The hearts where Bappa resides are full of happiness and contentment…. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!!
- get well soon ganesha