Bahá’í Naw-Rúz is the traditional new year in Iran and in many middle east countries like Azerbaijan, Turkey, Iraq, Armenia, Georgia, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, and Tajikistan Kurdistan. It is the first day of the Baha i calendar and also one of the nine holy holidays of the followers of Baha i’s calendar. It has been a national holiday since ancient times in Iran. This New Year will begin on Tuesday 20 march evening and will end on Wednesday 21st March 2018. Share Baha’I new year quotes, wishes and greetings messages on Facebook and Whatsapp and wish everyone peace and happiness.
Baha’i new year Wishes and Greeting Messages
1. Wish that this New Year brings a lot of peace and happiness in everyone’s life.
2. The Baha’i name is associated with the greatest God. Let us appreciate the miracles of God and his kindness. Happy New Year.
3. Nawruz greetings to you and your family. Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.
4. A new year is a new start for many good things. Nawruz Mubarak.
5. May this Nawruz bring beautiful memories in your heart and fill your heart with happiness.
Naw Ruz Baha’i New Year Prayer
6. Wishing you a peaceful and happy Naw Ruz Baha’i New Year
7. I pray that this Nawruz give all of us the strength to overcome our flaws in our character and so activities useful for mankind.
8. On this Naw Ruz Baha’i New Year let’s make meaningful conversations without hurting anyone. I pray for the spirit of brotherhood.
9. Let us all get together, sing, pray, and eat and welcome this new year with new hope.
10. Let us pray that this Naw Ruz begin with blossoming buds, sweet chirping of birds and new hopes in the heart of people.