Bahá’í Naw-Rúz is the traditional new year in Iran and in many middle east countries like zerbaijan, Turkey, Iraq, Armenia, Georgia, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, and Tajikistan Kurdistan. It is the first day of the Baha i calendar and also one of the nine holy holidays of the followers of Baha i’s calendar. It has been a national holiday since ancient times in Iran. This New Year will begin on Tuesday 20 march evening and will end on Wednesday 21st March 2019. Share Baha’I new year quotes, wishes and bahai naw ruz greetings messages on Facebook and Whatsapp and wish everyone peace and happiness.
Baha’i new year Wishes Messages
1. Wish that this New Year brings a lot of peace and happiness in everyone’s life.
2. The Baha’i name is associated with the greatest God. Let us appreciate the miracles of God and his kindness. Happy New Year.
3. Nawruz greetings to you and your family. Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.
4. A new year is a new start for many good things. Nawruz Mubarak.
5. May this Nawruz bring beautiful memories in your heart and fill your heart with happiness.
Naw Ruz Baha’i New Year Prayer
6. Wishing you a peaceful and happy Naw Ruz Baha’i New Year
7. I pray that this Nawruz give all of us the strength to overcome our flaws in our character and so activities useful for mankind.
8. On this Naw Ruz Baha’i New Year let’s make meaningful conversations without hurting anyone. I pray for the spirit of brotherhood.
9. Let us all get together, sing, pray, and eat and welcome this new year with new hope.
10. Let us pray that this Naw Ruz begin with blossoming buds, sweet chirping of birds and new hopes in the heart of people.
Bahai Naw Ruz Greetings Messages
11. Wishing you all the happiness and brightness in life….. Wishing you all the smiles and joys in life…. Bahai Naw Ruz wishes to you.
12. May there is friendship and happiness, harmony and joy surrounding you….. Best wishes on Naw Ruz to you!!!
Happy Naw Ruz – Bahá’í Quotes
13. The occasion Naw Ruz- Bahai of is all about festivities, fun and feast and welcoming good times.
14. Blessings of Almighty and love of the loved ones is the best way to celebrate the pious occasion of Naw Ruz- Bahai.
This page was last modified on Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- bahai greetings
- bahai naw ruz quote
- happy naw ruz 2019
- how to wish somone a bahi new year
- naw ruz 2019
- naw ruz greetings
- naw-ruz greeting message
- wishing bahai new year