The nine days of Navratri are all about celebrations and happiness. It is all about spending the time with the people you love and seek blessings from Maa Durga. But before you get busy with the preparations, send happy Navratri messages for girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, grandparents, employees, Friends, Family and loved ones in advance to wish them prosperity, happiness and health.
We have come up with beautiful Happy Navratri Wishes images in English and Hindi to share on WhatsApp and Facebook. Send across these Best Wishes for Navratri 2022 to make this Durga Puja special for everyone.
Advance Navratri Wishes and Messages 2022
1. I am sending you advance Navratri wishes….. May you are blessed with nine beautiful nine nights of happiness, devotion and enjoyment….. May Durga Maa shower you with her love.
2. Before Maa Durga gets busy with her other devotees, I seek her choicest blessings for you…. I wish she is always there to protect you and show you the path of success and prosperity…. Happy Navratri in advance.
3. May the pious occasion of Navratri light up your life with beautiful times and new hopes and bring lots of new opportunities to grow and keep moving ahead…. Best wishes on Navratri in advance.
4. Let us celebrate the festival of Navratri with new beginning and home coming of Durga Mata…. Sending my best wishes on this auspicious occasion in advance…. Happy Navratri!!!
Advance Navratri Wishes in Hindi
5. Maa Durga, Maa Ambey, Maa Bhawani, Maa Vaishno, Maa Jagdamba, Maa Chandi….. Sabki kripa drishti aap par bani rahe aur sabke aashirvad se aapka Jeevan mehekta rahe….. Navratri ki badhaiyan.
6. Yash aur Aishwarya, maan aur samaan, sukh aur swasth, sampanta aur khushiyan…. Ye sab lekar aaye Maa Durga aapke ghar sansar mein…. Navratri ki khoob saari shubh kamnayein!!!
7. Dukh se kabhi na ho saamna….. Sukh se mehketa rahe har din, har pal….. Navratri ka ye paavan avsar bhar de aapki zindagi mein umangon ke naye rang….. Best wishes on Navratri.
8. Saara sansar hai jinki sharan mein…… Sukh ki prapti hai bas unhi ke charano mein….. Haath utha kar de de aashirvad, yehi hai kaamna har bhakt ki aaj…. Shubh Navratri!!!
9. With the blessings of Maa Durga, you may always shine bright….. Wishing you Happy Navratri before everyone!!!
10. If you have blessings of Mata then you need nothing else in life…. Happy Navratri!!!
11. She is the protector and also the destroyer….. Seek her blessings for a successful life this Navratri.
12. May the choicest blessings of Goddess Durga are showered on you and your loved ones…. Happy Navratri.
13. Wishing you nine nights of celebration and devotion….. Wishing you in advance a Happy Navratri.