Navratri is a popular Hindu festival which is dedicated to nine forms of Goddesses. It is considered the most auspicious time of the year and sending Shubh Navratri wishes to your family is surely the most important thing to do. Navratri wishes in Hindi and Navratri greetings in English are the perfect way to wish your family members on Facebook and Whatsapp. Happy Navratri 2018 text messages make uniquely awesome Chaitra Navratri wishes to send to your loved ones.
Here is a collection of Navratri wishes in English and best quotes on Navratri in Hindi which help you send Shubh Navratri text messages to your sister, husband and wife, mother, grandparents, near and dear ones. Use these amazing Best Navratri wishes 2018 to pray for happiness of your family.
Beautiful Happy Navratri Wishes for Family in Hindi
“Jisne samarpit kiya apna Jeevan Maata ke kamal charano mein, usne paa liya mukti ka dwar…. Shubh Navratri…. Jai Mata Di!!!”
“Jis parivar par ho Mata ka haath, wo sada haste rahein, muskurate rahein…. Aao saath milkar manayein Navratri ka tyohar aur baatein sab sang khushiyan hazaar.”
Durga Puja 2018 Greetings Messages to wish your family
“May the pious occasion of Durga Puja fill our coming year with more happiness and more smiles…. Best wishes on Navratri to the most amazing family.”
“I find myself truly blessed by Maa Durga because I have the most loving family….. Sending my best wishes on Navratri to my dear family.”
Shubh Navratri Wishes Messages, Navratri Quotes to Family
1. Navratri is the season to offer prayers to Goddesses and seek their blessings…. It is the occasion to celebrate Shakti and Bhakti…. Sending best wishes on Navaratri to my dearest family.
2. I wish that all your sorrows end and you are blessed with happiness and glory with the blessings of Mata…. Wishing you a blessed year ahead full of positivity and glory, success and prosperity…. Warm wishes on Navratri to you my dear…. Jai Mata Di!!!
3. May Mata put an end to all your problems and bless you with happiness, harmony, strength and vigor each and every day….. May this Navratri is the brightest and the most blessed occasion of your life…. Happy Navratri to you my dear.
4. Let us absorb ourselves in the positive energies of Navratri by participating in dandiya raas, by doing kirtan, by enjoying sumptuous feasts and by promising to walk the right path. Let us create beautiful memories on this amazing festival. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri.
5. This Navratri, I pray that you all are blessed with good fortune… May this festival prove to be a harbinger of prosperity, success and happiness for you… May this festival end all problems and bring great joy to our family. Warm wishes on the occasion of Navratri to all of you!!!!
6. Let us dedicate these 9 days to Nava Durga who will brighten our lives with her divine presence… She will come to grace our lives, to bless us with happiness and success. Let us celebrate her arrival by offering her prayers. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri.
7. Navratri ke avsar par yehi kamna hai ki in aakhon se hamesha Maa ke darshan ho, in kaano se sada Maa ko sunu, in haathon se hamesha Maa ke charno ko sparsh karun aur ye mastak hamesha Maa ke saamne jhuka ke rahu. Navratri ka tyohar aap sab ko Mubarak ho!!!
8. As we celebrate the pious occasion of Navratri, let us join our hands and bow our heads to seek blessings from Maa Durga… Let us ask for strength from her to help us always walk on the path of righteousness and never surrender to wrong. Warmest wishes to you on Navratri.
9. Navratri signifies memories of moments that we celebrated together, the moments to enjoy great feast, the moments to seek blessings of Maa and the moments to pray for brighter future and happiness. With all my heart and soul, I wish you all a very Happy Navratri!!!
10. May this festival of Chaitra Navratri be the brightest ever…. I wish that this auspicious occasion bring along the best of happiness, health and success to you all… May the colors and lights of this festival always bless you with positive energy. A very Happy Navratri to you all.
11. Let us celebrate each day of Navratri with more and more zeal and let us offer prayers to Durga Maa. Let us engage in pious activities to Goddesses and seek their blessings for happiness and glory of our family. Wishing you all a very Happy Navratri 2018 and Happy Durga Puja!!!
12. On the pious occasion of Navratri, I pray that may Goddess Durga shower her blessings on all of us…. May she always has her hand on us to offer us blessings…. May she support us in every venture to be successful. Warm wishes to everyone on Navratri. Let us have a great time!!
13. Navratri is the occasion to come together and celebrate this enchanting festival with your loved one with high energy levels and great enjoyment…. Let us come together to offer our prayers to Maa Amba and seek her blessing for a better tomorrow. Best Navratri wishes to you all.
This page was last modified on Tuesday, October 09th, 2018
- navratri family quetoes
- Happy navaratre wishes family
- Happy navratra to u and my family
- happy navratri wishes for family
- navratri to all of you and family members
- navratri wish in advance