We often forget to express gratitude to family and friends who do so much for us in their lives. But expressing gratitude to people around you is a thoughtful thing to do and we must not leave a chance to do so. Thank You Day quotes help you express gratitude towards all those people who have helped you in some way or the other and made a difference to your life. Here are some of the best Thank You Day messages and thank you wishes which you can use to thank people around you and make them feel special on this wonderful day.
Thank You Day Messages, Wishes and Quotes
You will always have someone to express gratitude and Thank You messages for colleagues, boss, teachers, friends and family are here for you. Celebrate International Thank You Day 2020, also known as World Thank You Day 2020, wish the most heartfelt International Thank You Day messages and wishes.
1. Dear friend, you stood by me when the world was against me and I was in the worst mess of my life. Your presence worked as the ray of hope for me. I would like to express my deepest thanks to you for being there for me, for being so supportive, for having confidence in me.
2. Dearest Mother, from the first day of my existence till today, you have nurtured me with your love, pampered me with your affection and always supported me with all your heart. I am sorry I don’t thank you often for the smallest to the biggest things you have done for me. Thanks
3. We often miss to thank people who have been there with us at the most difficult times. Dear pal, I express my heartfelt gratitude for helping me face the most challenging times of my life. Without your support, I could have not made it to where I am today. Thanks a lot my dear.
4. If you speak gratitude, you are pleasant and courteous…. If you act gratitude, you are generous and novel but if you live gratitude then you are the best as you have touched hearts… I want to thank you for your immense support and I mean every word that I say. Thanks.
5. On this special day, I would like to extend my warm gratitude towards the most important and supportive person in my life who has helped me in the worst of my times by standing next to me, by guiding me and by offering me the best of the support. Thanks a lot for everything.
6. I may not say it but I can never forget anything that you did for me…. I may not call you, text you or meet you often but I pray to God everyday to shower you with the best of the health and happiness for you are the most special person to me. Thanks a lot for your support!!!
7. Dear Dad, you have contributed the most to my success…. By understanding me, by letting me follow my heart, by supporting me in chasing my dreams and by being there for me through every challenge of life. I would like to thank you for everything that you did for me. Thanks!!
8. Life is beautiful when we have people to take care of us, to help us, to guide us and to support us. I thank God for giving me a wonderful friend like you who is truly a friend indeed. All my words fail to express my gratitude towards you for your immense support. Thanks a lot!!
9. It is because of your confidence in me, I could achieve my dreams. It is because of your guidance, I could fight all my weaknesses and challenges. The one person who is equally responsible for my success is you. Thanks for being there for me always.
10. No words can express my heartfelt gratitude to you. No words can sum up the unconditional support you offered me and no words can explain how fortunate I am to have you in my life. I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to you for being so helpful to me. Thanks
“Had you not been there when I needed you, my life would have been something else. Thank you for being a wonderful friend.”
“Friends are the ones whom you choose and they are the ones who stand by you always. Thank you to one such friend.”
“There is no where I can thank you for your support. You always have been a person on whom I can depend.”
“When you are there with me, I know I don’t have to worry about anything. Thank you for your support.”
“It was certainly the most special surprise to me. A big thank you for sending my such a thoughtful gift.”
“With all my heart, I thank you for sending me such lovely gifts that have made my day a special one.”
Thanks Appreciation Messages
“Your words of appreciation mean a lot to me and with such wonderful words, you have made my day. Thank you for your appreciation.”
“Appreciation from someone like you truly means so special to me. There is no way I can thank you for your appreciation.”
“Having a family which has always stood by me, through thick and thin, through good and back is so special. Thank You to my family.”
“I know I have never said it to you but I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being a special friend to me.”
Thank You Day Messages for Colleagues
“Working with you is always so much motivating. Thank you for being a colleague who has made office a great place to work.”
“You are like my family at work because you help me solve every problem. Thank you to a special colleague.”
Thank You Day Messages for Colleagues at Work
“To the colleague, who has made my challenging days so much smoother and happier. Thank you for everything.”
“Your kind words, your guidance, your help has made each challenge so much easier. Thank You to my colleague.”
“To my wonderful teacher who has made difficult lessons so much easier to learn, I thank you for everything.”
“You are not just a teacher but a mentor who has been my biggest support. Thank You for all the guidance.”
Thank You Day Messages for Boss
“Thanking the boss who has been the motivating mentor and inspiring energy at work. You have always been the best boss.”
“Dear boss, with all my heart I want to thank you for always being my inspiration and for always believing in me.”
Thank You Day Messages for Colleagues when leaving
“To all my colleagues who have made each day at office so much exciting and full of learning for me. Thank You for everything.”
“Though I am leaving but I cannot leave without thanking you for all the support you have extended towards me all the time.”
This page was last modified on Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- thank you message for employee appreciation
- samples thank you messages
- thank you for sympathy messages
- international thank you day 2020
- heartfelt thank you message examples
- thank the day quotes
- christmas thank you messages to boss
- messages for thank you
- thank you hospitality messages
- birthday thank you messages for gifts