Gratitude is always the most beautiful expression… International Thank You Day gives us an opportunity to thank each and everyone around us for the good they have done for us. It falls on January 11th of every year. Make International Thank You Day holiday celebrations 2017 more wonderful by sending lovely text messages and thoughtful Thank You Day quotes to family, friends and colleagues to thank them for their love, care and help. Send greetings dipped in the feeling of gratitude.
Here is an awesome collection of beautiful International Thank You Day messages and quotes to wish each and every person who deserves your thank you.
1. Dear mom, I thank you for the love and affection you have showered on me for all these year… I thank you for being there for me, helping me grow, supporting me when I failed… You have been my strength and my shield… I express my gratitude to you by thanking you for everything.
2. My dearest dad, from helping me learn how to walk to teaching me walking the path of challenges and success… you have always stood by me as a strong rock who never me fall. On International Thank You Day, I want to thank you for being the best dad in the world.
3. As we celebrate International Thank You Day, I would like to thank you my friend from the deepest of my heart, to tell you that without your support and guidance, I would not have been able to face my difficult times…. You are truly special and my real friend.
4. Dearest sister, for all these years we have fought together and partied together, fallen in messy situations and came out of it…. Thanks for sharing such wonderful times with me and helping me when I needed you the most…. I thank you my darling sister for being so loving.
5. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful family…. a family that is always there for each other, that is so positive and full of life…. I would like to thank you all for making each and every day so special and cheerful…. Thanks for being such a loving family.
6. On the occasion of International Thank You Day, we must learn to be grateful to God for things we have and not complaint for things we don’t…. We must look for happiness in people and not in things and we will never be disappointed… Thanks for being such a wonderful friend.
7. Whatever we do for our own selves, it stays with us but whatever we do to others, it always stays with them… it becomes immortal… just the way the good you did to me, I can never forget and I will always be thankful to you for being so kind and generous.
8. A good person is always remembered and thanked for his good deeds… You are my friend is an amazing person whom I can keep thanking for everything you did for me… Thank you for being my support and my friend for life…. Thanks for defining friendship so beautifully for me.