Eid ul-Adha is also called as “Bakr-Eid” or “Sacrifice Feast”. It is the second of the two Muslim Eids celebrated across the world and this is supposed to be the holier of the two. It is celebrated with great joy and high spirits as everyone indulges into big feat with family and friends. This is the special occasion to send Eid ul-Adha wishes in form of messages on Whatsapp and Facebook to everyone around you.
Given below is a collection of latest Eid ul-Adha messages which you can use to send your loved ones.
1. I wish that your happiness multiplies, your sorrows reduce…. You are blessed with success and prosperity…. Best wishes to you on Eid ul adha…. Wishing you happy times with your loved ones.
2. I pray that on the occasion of Eid ul adha, you enjoy the most beautiful times with your family and friends…. I wish there is only happiness and good fortune in your life to make it a brighter one. Eid Mubarak to you!!!
3. Eid ul adha is the time to engage in festivities and celebrations….. It is the time to welcome happiness in your life…. it is the time to spread joy in the lives of people you love…. Make it the best time of your life…. Eid Mubarak to you!!!!
4. Wishing a very Happy Eid Mubark to everyone. May you all are blessed with a joyous and fun-filled Eid with your family and friends. May you seek blessings from Allah on this auspicious occasion. Enjoy these wonderful times but do not forget to help those who are in need.
5. On the occasion of Eid ul-Adha, I hope you and your loved ones enjoy each and every moment of the festivity. May God accept our fasts and prayers and bless you with unmatched happiness, health and prosperity. May this special day brings peace and harmony. Eid Mubarak!
6. On Eid ul-Fitr, let us wish that the blessings of Allah light up the path of our lives and lead us to the path of happiness, peace and success. May all our prayers are answered and may all our fasts are accepted by Allah. Happy Eid!
7. On the auspicious occasion of Eid ul-Adha , I wish that may Allah accept your good deeds and forgive all your mistakes and sins. I wish He may shower us all with peace and harmony and ease the sufferings of everyone by blessing us with his love.
8. Having a friend like you in my life is a blessing and on Eid Ul Adha, I pray to Allah to always bless our relationship and we stay friends forever. May our lives are filled with happiness and may every step of your journey through life be blessed by Allah. Eid Mubarak!
9. Eid Ul Adha is Eid of sacrifice. It is also the Eid of commitment of Allah’s orders. May Allah bless us with the strength to face challenges of life… May He bless us with happiness and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!
10. On this occasion, I wish love and laughter, joy and peace, warmth and wishes, success and glory along with a beautiful bouquet of Eid ul adha wishes… just for you! May you have an amazing time with your family. Eid Mubarak!!!
11. Wishing a very happy Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak to you and your dear family members. I wish that peace and grace of Allah is always showered on all of us and brings us a contended and very Happy Bakra Eid.
12. With the advent of Eid Ul Adha, it is time to get busy with the preparations to prepare feast for our loved ones and to spend time with them by sharing and enjoying this beautiful day. Wish you and your loved ones a very Happy Bakra Eid Day 2017.
13. On this special day, I pray that may you never see the warmth of hardships… may you are always blessed with happiness and harmony in your family and life. Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak 2017 to you and your family.
This page was last modified on Thursday, August 26, 2017
- eidul azha wish massage