Card making is truly fun. It is a sweet way of wishing someone on a special occasion with cards that express your feelings and therefore, every year the very first saturday in the month of October is celebrated as World Card Making Day. Celebrate this unique day with your family and friends and especially with the kids with beautiful World Card Making Day greeting messages and wishes to share with all and inspire them to make cards for their dear ones to wish them on special occasions.
Here are some beautiful World Card Making Day messages to share with your loved ones to remind them about making cards with hands. Share these World Card Making Day wishes on Facebook, WhatsApp.
World Card Making Day Greeting Messages
1. On the occasion of World Card Making Day, I just wanted to remind you about those beautiful days when we would make cards to wish everyone.
2. Let us keep alive the sweet gesture of making cards to celebrate World Card Making Day because that is the most heart touching way to wish.
3. Dedicated to the joy of making cards using your creativity, World Card Making Day will always remind us of the good times when we made cards.
4. In this era of technology, let us bring back the beautiful tradition of making cards and wishing our dear ones…. A very Happy World Card Making Day to you.
5. Sending lots of love and warm wishes on World Card Making Day to you…. Don’t let your creativity die, use it in making card to send your greetings.
6. A very Happy World Card Making Day to you my dear…. Let us go back to the old days to make cards and wish the ones who mean the world to us.
7. Any anniversary, birthday or achievement celebration can become a more special one by sending wishes via handmade cards… Happy World Card Making Day.
8. The occasion of World Card Making Day will always inspire us to make cards because that is the sweetest way to wish someone.
9. You would never put so much of effort for someone who is not important to you, you would only make cards to make your dear ones feel more special… Happy World Card Making Day.
10. On the occasion of World Card Making Day, let us promise ourselves that we will not let this tradition to wish with handmade cards die, we would continue it to wish our dear ones.
Read More: National Leathercraft Day