Titanic was a masterpiece which will always be remembered for centuries for various reasons. April 15th is observed as Titanic Remembrance Day in order remember all those who died sailing on this humungous ship. Wish your family and friends on this day with Titanic Remembrance Day wishes and greetings that also remind everyone of this special day.
In this post, we have come up with the newest collection Titanic Remembrance Day messages and wishes to share on Facebook, WhatsApp.
Titanic Remembrance Day Messages, Quotes
1. Warm wishes on Titanic Remembrance Day to everyone. This day will always be a memory that we will all carry in our hearts for years to come.
2. Titanic was a creation to remember but we had never thought that we are going to remember this creation in this way. Happy Titanic Remembrance Day.
3. On the occasion of Titanic Remembrance Day, let us pay tribute to all those who lost their lives and to all those who gave their lives creating titanic.
4. Everyone had such high expectations from titanic and everyone was kind of over-confident about it that it drowned. Warm wishes on Titanic Remembrance Day.
5. Wishing a very Happy Titanic Remembrance Day. Let us always take lesson from titanic to be never over confident in life.
6. Sometimes something become more famous not because of their creation but because of their destruction and titanic is one of those. Warm greetings on Titanic Remembrance Day.
7. The occasion of Titanic Remembrance Day will always remind us of the fact that no matter how strong a human creation is, nature always rules.
8. Titanic was an exemplary work of art and science which impressed the world but it is really sad to know that it drowned. Warm wishes on Titanic Remembrance Day.
9. On the occasion of Titanic Remembrance Day, let us learn from titanic to always be prepared for the worst even when you have created something best.
10. Wishing everyone a very Happy Titanic Remembrance Day. Titanic will always be remembered for it was the most beautiful ship to ever sail.
- titanic remembrance day