World Book Day will fall on Monday, 23 April. This is a day organized by UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) every year in which everyone is encouraged to promote and publish more and more books. The idea is to inculcate the reading habit amongst kids and adults. This day is all about books and knowledge. It was back in 23rd April, 1995 when it was celebrated for the first time. In United Kingdom, it is celebrated on the very first Thursday in the month of March.
We have come up with beautiful World Book sayings and quotes to help you wish your loved ones and inspire them to read. Have a look at some of these messages on importance of books and reading to send to your loved ones!!!
1. There is only one friend a Man needs to feel happy and to grow and they are the BOOKS… May you are blessed with more and more books in your life…. Happy World Book Day!!!
2. Let us promise ourselves to inculcate the habit of reading books in our children because it is one way to shape their future in the best way possible…. With lots of love, Happy World Book Day.
3. We can always give our children the best friend for their life, who will always be there for them…. Make this World Book Day, a special day for them by gifting them their good friends for life.
4. Every book covers inside it a wonderful story…. Explore it!!! Sending you best wishes on the occasion of World Book Day…. May you devote more time to reading and invest more into buying books.
5. There is no gift better than a book…. It inspires you in some way, it teaches you something good, it has something new to share whenever you read it again….. Happy World Book Day.
6. Make this World Book Day memorable for your loved ones by gifting them a good book…. Motivate them to read more and more books for more knowledge and deeper thoughts.
7. A person who is well read has immense knowledge and unique thoughts…. Books act as a ladder for you to walk up the ladder of growth and success….. Best wishes on World Book Day.
8. Today is no regular day, it is World Book Day…. Let us come together, exchange books and read them to make it a more meaning day for people around us…. Sending you best wishes on this wonderful day!!!
9. There is no friend as loyal as a book…. So make sure that you have made good number of friends by investing your time into them…. Wishing you a very Happy World Book Day my dear.
10. Those who read regularly will always have brighter chances to grow as they have deeper thoughts and interesting ideas to share…. A very Happy World Book Day to you!!!
Also you can share these Book Lovers Day messages and quotes for book lovers with your family and friends.