Wedding invitations are sent days before the wedding ceremony by the families of the groom and the bride. Thank you wishes are sent to both the families for inviting to the wedding ceremony and the celebration.
Following are fascinating samples of thank you messages to send to the bride and groom for the wedding invitations:
1). Dear bride, I thank you for inviting me to your wedding ceremony. I am much humbled and would sure be with you in the celebrations.
2). Thank you dear groom for your kind invitation to the wedding. I however, would not be able to attend due to an emergency at workspace.
3). Thanking the bride and groom for the wedding invitation. I would be there beside you both as you take the vows of marital bliss.
4). Thanks to the beautiful bride for the wedding invitation. I send lovely gifts for you to wear at the ceremony and would arrive at your venue on the specified date.
5). I thank the charming groom for the wedding invitation. You have showed your love for me by inviting me to the ceremony to which I will definitely go.
- thank you for inviting me to your wedding
- reply to marriage invitation
- marriage invitation reply
- thanks for inviting me to your wedding
- wedding invitation reply
- reply for wedding invitation
- reply to wedding invitation
- thanks wishes for wedding invitation
- thank you for the wedding invitation
- how to reply for marriage invitation