Funeral donations are cash donations made to the concerned family to carry out the funeral process smoothly. The donations are also made in the name of the departed person, which can either be used in the funeral or can be stored in the name of the sender for charity purposes.
Following are best samples of thank you messages to express gratitude for the funeral donations in a memorial service:
1). Thank you friend for your funeral donations. It is with your financial help that the memorial service could be conducted so well with many attendees.
2). I thank my friend for your funeral donations and support. I am much lucky to have such a helpful friend like you in my life.
3). Thanking my cousin for the funeral donation and contribution to the family. Your help is much appreciated during this tough time.
4). Thanks to my sister for the funeral donation provided in such a short time. I pray to the Lord to bless you and your family with happiness for the help you extended.
5). Thank you dear colleague for the funeral donations. It has been a dream of my mother to give all aid to charity and I am happy to have you as a contributor.
- what is a good message for a funeral donation thank you card
- thank you for funeral donation to charity
- thank you to donations funeral
- thank you reply for a contribution to a charity for a funeral
- thank you messages for funeral donations
- thank you funeral donation
- thank you for your donate to for funeral
- thank you for the donation funeral
- thank you for funeral memorial donation
- thank you for fund donation for funeral