During Christmas, people look out at the different stores for discounts and offer coupons put up especially for the Christmas festive season. The business owners in fact provide offers to the customers and added gifts for them during Christmas as a way of earning more customers. As such, the store owners can thank the customers and also send the offer information to them through text messages.
Given below are thank you message samples to wish customers who come to the store during Christmas for purchases:
1). I would like to thank my customers for your Christmas purchases and for helping out in donating the profits to child care. Your contribution is much appreciated.
2). Thank you dear customer for arriving and doing shopping at my store. I wish you a merry Christmas and gift you mementos for a happy celebration.
3). Thanking my customer on the auspicious occasion of Christmas for their purchases and support in making my business a success. I feel blessed to have such an extended family.
4). Esteemed customer, I wish you a merry Christmas and send you gifts for a grand celebration. I would also like to thank you for accepting the winning token lottery card held last week.
5). Wishing the customer a merry Christmas and thanking you for the contribution in Christmas charity. Your proceedings for the festival will be donated to the needy.
- thank you message to clients during christmas
- thank you and a merry christmas wishes for customers
- status for thanking customers for xmas
- merry Christmas thank you messages to customers
- letter for thanking all customer for tipping for christmas
- funny chrismas customer Appreciation message
- customers appreciation messages on chrismas day
- customer Christmas appreciation message
- christmas message to my customers
- Xmas wishes for esteemed customers