Teacher’s Day is the day dedicated to the teachers who give their lives to shape our future. They are the ones who work with utmost dedication in teaching and training us for life without any selfish interest. Children and students wish their teacher, principals and professors by sending Happy Teachers Day messages, Quotes and Wishes.
We have come up with an exquisite collection of Teachers’ Day Special Messages and SMS to wish your best teacher.
1. Dear teacher, thank you for enlightening my way with your teaching and making me a responsible and confident person. Wishing you a very Happy Teachers’ Day.
2. You are the one who has always inspired me to set higher goals and chase them with all my energy and focus…. Sending you my best wishes on Teachers’ Day.
3. The way you have been sharing your knowledge with me for all this years makes you the most special teacher to me…. I have no words to thank you…. Wishing you Happy Teachers’ Day.
4. To me Teachers’ Day is all about wishing you and thanking you for being my motivation and my strength. My life would have been completely different without your guidance and support.
5. Sending my love and warmth to the most special teacher who has always put his students before anyone else and has worked hard to shape their future…. Happy Teachers’ Day.
6. The only person who deserves all the credit for my success is you because you are the one who never gave up on me and always believed in me…. Best wishes on Teachers’ Day.
7. You are the one who taught me to dream, who inspired the hope in me, who made this life look beautiful…. I have no words to thank you…. Wishing you Happy Teachers’ Day.
8. You have always helped me grow…. each and every lesson that you have taught me has helped me learn new things and move ahead in life….. A very Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
9. I always feel that I am so lucky to have a teacher as amazing as you, as inspiring as you, as affectionate as you….. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
10. It is not easy being a teacher and it is surely a challenge to be a wonderful teacher and you are truly a wonderful teacher in every sense…. I wish you a very Happy Teachers’ Day.