Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Lord Christ. It’s a holy festival that gives the orthodox Christian message of spreading peace, love and harmony. It’s time to revive our traditional customs and greet each other and rejoice the joy of the birth of son of God. Let’s wish our near and dear ones with orthodox Christian wishes. Let’s celebrate by sharing cakes, inviting our near and dear ones for a feast. Let’s have Christmas prayers for the well-being of every beautiful creation of the lord and sing carols. Let’s read he quotes written in Bible and follow the divine path of the lord.
Orthodox Christmas Messages
1. May the lord bless your with peace, love and joy. May he give you the wisdom to see the light of truth. Merry Christmas.
2. Let’s pray this year that all the lovely creations stay blessed and the almighty showers his blessings on all.
3. Christmas is the time for prayers, sing carols and read bible. It’s time to recollect and walk on the righteous path laid by the God.
4. Let’s the Jingle bells ring, and bring laughter and fun. May the lord bless all the beautiful children with all the happiness they deserve.
5. Wish you all a very happy Christmas. Stay blessed in the nectory blessing of the lord.
Orthodox Prayer for Christmas
6. May Christ, our lord whose nativity we celebrate, through the power of life giving cross and through the protection of his angelic powers.
7. Oh Lord be merciful to the sinner, forgive him and show him the path of truth. Merry Christmas.
8. Oh Lord, help us today to get our daily bread, and feed the needy, to forgive and forget all the bad deeds done in the past.
9. Oh lord, have mercy on the poor, disabled, on the aged and the young, those who are I sickness and sorrow, those in difficult situations. Please grant them relief quickly.
10. Oh, May the Christ protect our country from wars and epidemic, protect thee citizens from ill-health and diseases. May he shower his divine blessings on every one.
Orthodox Quotes for Christmas
11. O man, for your sake was Christ born, and the Son of God came that He might make you to live; He became a babe, He became a child, and He became a man, being (at the same time) God in His Nature, and the Son of God. Merry Christmas
12. He Who was the Lawgiver became a reader, and He took the Book in the synagogue, and read, saying, ‗The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, therefore He has anointed Me, and has sent Me to preach the Gospel to the poor (Luke 4:18). Merry Christmas.
13. Let creation rejoice, Let nature exult: In awe the archangel approaches the Virgin, conveys her the greeting, our sorrow‘s consoling. Merry Christmas.
14. The Son of God becomes the Son of Man, so that he may share in what is worse in order to enable me to share in what is better. Happy Christmas.
15. “For the Lord touched all parts of creation, and freed and undeceived them all from every deceit.” Christmas wishes to all.
- christmas message for orthodox
- orthodox christian greeting for new baby