Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Lord Christ. It’s a holy festival that gives the orthodox Christian message of spreading peace, love and harmony. It’s time to revive our traditional customs and greet each other and rejoice the joy of the birth of son of God. Let’s wish our near and dear ones with orthodox Merry Christian wishes. Let’s celebrate by sharing cakes, inviting our near and dear ones for a feast. Let’s have Christmas prayers for the well-being of every beautiful creation of the lord and sing carols. Let’s read he Orthodox Christmas wishes quotes written in Bible and follow the divine path of the lord.
Orthodox Christmas Wishes Messages
1. May the lord bless your with peace, love and joy. May he give you the wisdom to see the light of truth. Merry Christmas.
2. Let’s pray this year that all the lovely creations stay blessed and the almighty showers his blessings on all.
3. Christmas is the time for prayers, sing carols and read bible. It’s time to recollect and walk on the righteous path laid by the God.
4. Let’s the Jingle bells ring, and bring laughter and fun. May the lord bless all the beautiful children with all the happiness they deserve.
5. Wish you all a very happy Christmas. Stay blessed in the nectory blessing of the lord.
Orthodox Christmas Eve Prayer
6. May Christ, our lord whose nativity we celebrate, through the power of life giving cross and through the protection of his angelic powers.
7. Oh Lord be merciful to the sinner, forgive him and show him the path of truth. Merry Christmas.
8. Oh Lord, help us today to get our daily bread, and feed the needy, to forgive and forget all the bad deeds done in the past.
9. Oh lord, have mercy on the poor, disabled, on the aged and the young, those who are I sickness and sorrow, those in difficult situations. Please grant them relief quickly.
10. Oh, May the Christ protect our country from wars and epidemic, protect thee citizens from ill-health and diseases. May he shower his divine blessings on every one.
Orthodox Christmas Wishes Quotes
11. O man, for your sake was Christ born, and the Son of God came that He might make you to live; He became a babe, He became a child, and He became a man, being (at the same time) God in His Nature, and the Son of God. Merry Christmas
12. He Who was the Lawgiver became a reader, and He took the Book in the synagogue, and read, saying, ‗The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, therefore He has anointed Me, and has sent Me to preach the Gospel to the poor (Luke 4:18). Merry Christmas.
13. Let creation rejoice, Let nature exult: In awe the archangel approaches the Virgin, conveys her the greeting, our sorrow‘s consoling. Merry Christmas.
14. The Son of God becomes the Son of Man, so that he may share in what is worse in order to enable me to share in what is better. Happy Christmas.
15. “For the Lord touched all parts of creation, and freed and undeceived them all from every deceit.” Christmas wishes to all.
Orthodox Christmas Cards Messages
16. May Jesus shower you with His choicest blessings on Christmas and bless you with a holiday season full of happiness and smiles….. Merry Christmas.
17. Christmas time is the best time to pray to God and seek his love and blessings for the festive occasion and also for the year that is soon to arrive.
Orthodox Merry Christmas Wishes 2019
18. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas…. A festive season blessed with a beautiful Xmas tree, plum cake and lots of gifts.
19. I wish that the occasion of Christmas brings along lots of blessings from Almighty to bless you and your loved ones…. Merry Christmas.
This page was last modified on Monday, December 24, 2018
- orthodox christmas greeting
- merry christmas orthodox
- merry christmas orthodox qouttes