Bhai Dooj falls on the second day of Shukla Paksha of Kartika month. The festival of Bhai Dooj marks the festivities for brothers and sisters in India. The day is dedicated to sisters and brothers and sister. Sister put tika on the forehead of brother and prays for happiness and well-being. It also marks the end of the festive week of lights, i.e., diwali.
A very apt way to celebrate this, would be sending Bhai Dooj Wishes and messages to your brothers, or sisters, and relatives or family members. Here are some astonishing and hearty bhai dooj messages to make the bond stronger between all sisters and brothers out there.
Find the latest collection of Bhai dooj Messages, quotes, greetings and Bhai Dooj wishes in Hindi and English.
Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes in Hindi
1. Rishta atoot rahey hamara sadiyon tak, Mile mere pyare bhai ko khushiyan apar. Mubarak ho bhai dauj ka ye paawan tayuhaar.
2. Ye tayuhaar hai bahut khas. Bani rahe sada pyar ki mithass. Bhai dooj ki appko bahut bahut shubkaamnayein.
3. Bhai Dooj ka ye tyohar hai, aapko tilak lagane ko ye bhein tyar hai, Jaldi se lagwa lo tilak, aapse gift lene ko ye behen bekarar hai. Wishing you a happy bhai dauj.
4. Dil ki yahi kaamna hai ki aapka jeevan khushiyon se bhara ho, aapke kadam kamyabi choome aur humara ye bandhan pyar se bhara rahe. Bhai dooj ki shubhkamnayein.
5. Na sona chandi laao na hi koi paalki, bas mere se milne aao aur khao khub mithai. Bhai dooj ke is pawan awsar par bahut bahut badhai.
Bhaiya Dooj Messages in English
6. My brother, you are more of a friend than a brother. You stand by me when I feel lonely; you always make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being there Dear Brother.
7. I can share my pain; I can share my fears, and I can share my happiness. Thanks for being such an understanding brother! Happy Bhaiya Dooj dear!
8. I hope that this festival of Bhai Dooj strengthens our bond more than ever. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj to you.
9. You love me like the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra, and I love you more than anyone else in the world. Happy Bhai Dooj my dearest brother.
10. This is for my lovely and the most wonderful sister in the world, Thank you for always being there on my side always and for helping me each and everytime. Happy Bhai Dooj!
Bhai Dooj Wishes for Sister in Hindi
11. Behen ka pyaar ek kawach ki tarah hai jo apnko har mushkil se bachata hai…. Usi behen ko Bhai Dooj ki bahut bahut badhai.
12. Bhai Dooj ya yeh tyohar mujhe yaad dilata hai har saal ki kitna khush naseeb hu main ki meri itni pyaari behen hai… Bhai Dooj ki shubh kamnayein.