December 4th is observed every year as Santa’s List Day, the day on which Santa prepares his lists of kids who have been nice and kids who have been naughty based on inputs from elves. And in order to be in the nice list, kids really exhibit the best of their behavior. Celebrate this fun day with some cute Santa Claus quotes, wishes to wish your family, friends and all the kids on the occasion of Santa’s List Day.
Shared below are some of the latest Happy Santa’s List Day messages to share with everywhere on Facebook, WhatsApp.
Happy Santa’s List Day Messages, Wishes and Quotes
1. On the occasion of Santa’s List Day, just wanted to remind you to be good and nice because Santa’s Elves are keeping a close watch on you.
2. Santa’s List Day reminds us the beautiful and cheerful childhood times when we would always want to be on the good list of Santa. Warm wishes on this special day.
3. Wishing every a very Happy Santa’s List Day. I pray to Almighty to have your name put on the list of good kids whom Santa is going to surprise with a wonderful present.
4. The advent of Santa’s List Day marks the advent of Christmas. It reminds that soon the festive season is going to come. Warm wishes on this beautiful day to you my dear.
5. Let us celebrate the wonderful day of Santa’s List Day with all the kids around to see how cutely they behave to ensure they don’t feature in the naughty list of Santa.
6. Wishing a very Happy Santa’s List Day to everyone. This day will always remind us of the fun days of childhood when we would act as good kids to fool Santa.
Check this also: Happy Christmas Messages
7. Elves are keeping a close watch on you as they have to report to Santa about your behavior. Make sure you behave really well. Happy Santa’s List Day.
8. May the occasion of Santa’s List Day mark the beginning of celebrations for you and your loved ones. Sending warm greetings on this special day.
9. A very Happy Santa’s List Day to all. Santa has sent his detectives to keep a close watch on you, so make sure you behave well to impress all.
10. There is just one awesome day on the calendar when every kid wants to be good in their actions. Happy Santa’s List Day.