National Positive Thinking Day was started by an American in 2003 as a time to set aside for positive thinking and thoughts. It is celebrated on September 13th of every year when you can share positive thoughts about life and make world a better place to live. Sharing positive wishes and inspiring quotes with your friends and family is surely the best way to bring a good change.
We bring some wonderful positive thinking quotes of the day, perfect to share via Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media platforms to celebrate National Positive Thinking Day with everyone around.
Happy National Positive Thinking Messages and Quotes
1. Positive thinking leads to higher energies, more happiness and better life…. Always have an optimistic approach towards everything you do.
2. We all wish to live a positive life but we don’t understand that we cannot have it until we have a negative mind.
3. Start your day with a positive day and get ready to experience an amazing day each day…. A small positive thought can make a dull day a bright one!!!
4. Only a positive thinker has the power to see the invisible, feel what is intangible and achieve what seems impossible to others.
5. If you choose to be positive in life, you are taking the best decision of your life… to give your life a new direction and add more meaning to it.
6. When you turn your face towards the sun, you cannot see the shadow…. Such is the beauty of positivity in life.
7. It is very simple yet very difficult to be happy in life…. All you need is a positive mind which doesn’t come easy!!!
Funny Positive Thinking Quotes
8. They say the best way to learn is by making mistakes and may be that’s the reason I am making so many mistakes…. That explains how positive I am!!!
9. For all those gossip about you are actually making you famous…. Always look for positive in every situation.
10. Learn from the mistakes made by others because you will get old all of them all by yourself.
11. If you think that you are too small to be useful then you haven’t experienced a mosquito in the dark.
12. Just by adopting the right attitude you can change the negative stress into a positive one.
13. Surrounding yourself with positive people will keep you happy and free of stress.
14. Sometimes good things have to fall apart to create space for better things to happen.
- national day of positivity
- proposal to celebrate positive thoinking day