French National Day is known as Bastille Day commonly in all the English-speaking countries. This day is celebrated every year on 14th of July. On this occasion, celebrations are organized all across France. Make Happy Bastille Day 2018 memorable for your family and friends by sharing the best of greeting cards with lovely Bastille Day sayings written on them.
Browse through the collection of latest Bastille Day messages and wishes. Make French Independence Day a day of sparkling celebrations with these texts to share on Facebook and Whatsapp.
Happy Bastille Day Wishes, Greeting Cards Messages 2018
1. Freedom comes with a price and brings along great responsibilities. French have paid the cost of freedom and we also understand the importance of it….. Sending you best wishes on Bastille Day.
2. Let us make Bastille Day celebrations more fun and sparkling by coming together and make it the best time of the year….. Wishing you all a very warm and Happy Bastille Day… Vive la France!!!!
3. France is the land of human rights and freedom…. It was attacked by Islamic fundamentalism and it saved the honour of its country and fought for its freedom looking in the eyes of the enemy….. Warm wishes on Bastille Day to all the Frenchmen.
4. France is the country of happiness and glory….. a nation known for its spirit and liveliness…. A nation which believes in equality….. Best wishes to you on the most significant day….. Happy Bastille Day my dear.
5. In France, there is a popular saying “ Joie de vivre” which means looking at your life as if it is something that is to be embraced with utmost pleasure and enjoy it to the fullest…. Happy Bastille Day to the happy people of France.
Bastille Day Quotes & Sayings
6. Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!”– Patrick Henry
7. “The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments.” -Gustave Flaubert
8. No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand.”- J. Michael Straczynski
9. “Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.” -Voltaire
10. “One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny.”
– Bertrand Russell