Easter is the time when Christ has taken re-birth. It’s the time to celebrate with all your family members and friends. It is also important to acknowledge and hank your parents who have given birth to you. It’s the time to thank God for all the love and affection he has showered on you. It’s the time to embrace your parents and thank them for all the love and faith they have bestowed on you. Thank the almighty for giving wonderful Father and mother who gave wisdom, hope and faith. Send then Easter wishes messages and greeting card and greet them you can share your messages on Facebook and Whatsapp to express your feelings for them.
Religious Easter Messages to Parents
“A very Happy Easter to you mom and dad. I am blessed to have your blessings and love and I cannot thank Jesus enough for sending his special angels into my life.”
“Wishing a blessed Easter to my parents who have made each and every Easter of my life a special one with their blessings, love and affection.”
“Warm wishes on Easter to you mom and dad. May Jesus is always there to bless our family with peace, love and happiness.”
Easter Messages for Parents
1. On this auspicious occasion of Easter, I thank the almighty for giving me such wonderful parents. Happy Easter dear parents.
2. I love you both. I have no words to express my love and affection for you. I will send this Easter with you both to make it a memorable day. Happy Easter dear parents.
3. On the occasion of Easter, I pray that you both should be blessed with good health, peace, and happiness. Happy Easter dear parents.
4. My love for you shall continue till my last breath. I am fortunate to have such wonderful parents. Happy Easter to both of you.
5. Love you mom and love you dad. I will celebrate this Easter with you to make it memorable for all of us. Happy Easter to you.
Short Easter Messages for Grandparents
6. Happy Easter dear grandparents. On this occasion I would like to thank you for all the love shown on me.
7. You both are the best grandparents on this earth. I have some excellent childhood memories with you. Happy Easter dear grandma and grandpa
8. I am blessed to have such loving and caring grandparents. Happy Easter to both of you.
9. On this day, I want to express my love, affection and gratitude towards both of you. You are very special in my life. Happy Easter to both of you.
10. Let’s celebrate this Easter together to have some wonderful time and a lifetime memory. Happy Easter dear grandparents.
Easter Wishes Messages for Grandma
11. You are so special in my life. I remember all the bedtime stories you told me to put me to sleep. Love you so much grandma. Happy Easter dear grandma
12. I am celebrating this Easter with you to enjoy your handmade cake and cookies. I am bringing lots of chocolates for us to enjoy. Happy Easter to you.
13. You are so wonderful and strong. You always told me what is right and what is wrong. Happy Easter dear grandma
14. Thank you lord, for giving me such a wonderful grandma. Thank you and my grandma for all the happiness given to me. Happy Easter dearest grandma.
15. God sent his favorite angel in the form of my grandma. Happy Easter my dearest grandma.
This page was last modified on Monday, April 6th, 2020
- easter greetings
- easter messages for parents
- easter gratitude cards to parents year 1
- How to say to a parents that we dont have any chocolate for easter