Every year the world celebrates Dictionary Day on October 16th. This day brings our focus on dictionary and its importance. You can have your family and friends wished with Dictionary Day messages and wishes. Send them warm Dictionary Day greetings to share with them importance of learning about dictionary and its uses.
In this post, we have come up with a unique collection of original Dictionary Day messages and quotes to share with your loved ones on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram.
Dictionary Day Messages, Quotes, Greeting Wishes
1. On the occasion of Dictionary Day, let us thank Noah Webster for bringing the dictionary into our lives to make things so much simpler.
2. Words are just a set of alphabets until we know the meaning behind them…. Warm wishes on Dictionary Day to you.
3. Let us celebrate the power of dictionary because it not only helps us find words but also their meanings…. Warm wishes on Dictionary Day.
4. The occasion of Dictionary Day always reminds us how important dictionaries are for us and we must always be thankful to the people who gave us this word power…. Happy Dictionary Day.
5. Wishing you a very Happy Dictionary Day…. This unique day is just a reminder to each one of us that we must always thank our dictionaries for helping us learn new words.
6. Just like life without meaning is nothing, words are also nothing without their meanings…. On the occasion of Dictionary Day, let us celebrate the goodness of dictionaries.
7. Dictionaries are like true friends because they never disappoint you when you are looking for meaning…. Wishing you a very Happy Dictionary Day.
8. No matter what age you are, no matter what profession you are into, dictionaries are something we all need on our shelves…. Happy Dictionary Day.
9. We must celebrate the occasion of Dictionary Day with high spirits because dictionaries play a significant role in our learning… Warm wishes on Dictionary Day.
10. A student without dictionary is rare to find because dictionaries are needed at each and every step of academics and also life…. Happy Dictionary Day to you.