Writing a condolence message for someone who has lost a loved one should be sincere and genuine. The message should be able to express the hurt feelings and emotions on hearing about the loss of the loved one. It should also show how much you care for them and your sympathy in such an unfortunate time. Such messages are meant for primarily meant for acknowledging their grief.
Following are some sample messages that will help you in expressing your emotions while sending your condolences to loved ones.
1). I am sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved (name of the loved one). Please be strong and try to bear this pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
2). Please know how saddened I am for the loss of your (name of the loved one). May your heart and soul find peace and comfort. My deepest condolences.
3). Please accept our heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in such a tough time. We send you thoughts of peace and courage.
4). Words cannot express how sad we are to hear of your loss. My sincere and deepest condolences to you. May you find comfort during this unfortunate time. We are here for you and your family.
5). My heart goes out to you and your family on the passing of (name of the loved one). May God bless you during this time. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
- memorial messages for loved ones
- condolence message to a lover
- messages for those who lost a loved one
- message to someone who lost a loved one
- message to the family that lost the loved one
- condolence message for girlfriend
- messages to someone who has lost a loved one
- condolence message to your girlfriend
- sending condolences to loved ones
- CONDOLANCE SMS TO LOVE