On Christmas Eve, wish your colleagues by sending them happy messages and appreciating their presence on the same workplace. Such messages should be simple and short. The main objective of sending these messages is to wish them a happy Christmas Eve and also letting them know how much their support means to you.
Below are some of sample Text messages that you can send to your colleagues.
1). Wishing you a Christmas Eve full of love and happiness. It’s always pleasure to work with you, my dear colleague. Merry Christmas.
2). May Lord bless you with lots of success and prosperity this Christmas Eve. Wishing you a very merry Christmas Eve celebration.
3). Through this card, I send you wishes for a happy celebration of Christmas Eve. May Lord bless you with new opportunity and success. Merry Christmas.
4). On this Christmas Eve, I pray to God to give joy, happiness, peace and success in your life. Thank you, dear colleague, for helping me whenever I need your help. Have a joyous Christmas Eve celebration.
5). Warmest wishes and thoughts for you my colleague on Christmas Eve. Just wanted to let you know that I like working with you. Merry Christmas.
- christmas wishes for colleagues
- christmas message to colleagues
- christmas eve messages or images
- christmas wishes to a dear colleague
- wish you a happy christmas colleagues
- dear colleagues christmas greetings
- christmasd messages to colleagues
- christmas messages to thank work colleagues
- christmas message to colleagues christian
- christmas eve message to my co-workers