Hanukkah, also known as Chanukah, is the eight nights commemoration, a Jewish celebration which happens in the months of November or December from last 2100 years. This traditional celebration will begin on December 2nd, 2018, Saturday and will end on the evening of December 10th, 2018, Monday. This is the time to send lovely and inspirational Hanukkah greeting card messages and Hanukkah wishes to your boss, grandchildren, boyfriend, husband, child, son, family and friends to share on facebook and whatsapp status. Here is an unmatched collection of cute Hanukkah text messages and Chanukah sayings to include in your cards to make your wishes stand out.
Hanukkah Greetings Wishes – Greeting Card Messages
1. Hanukkah is the celebration of eight nights of a miracle… eight beautiful nights sparkling with joy of exchanging wishes and warmth… On this auspicious occasion, I wish that you are blessed with brightest and happiest Hanukkah my dear!!!
2. Sending best of Hanukkah wishes to you and your family…. I wish that you are blessed with light of faith and love of your near and dear ones… May the warmth of your relationships always keep a smile on your face…. Wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah.
3. Hanukkah is the most special time of the year when all the family members come together to celebrate the eight divine nights and gather around menorah to remember the miracle… Warm wishes to you and your family a very Happy Hanukkah.
4. May the brightness of Chanukah fill your life with eternal happiness and merriment…. May all the merriment of these eight nights stay in your life forever…. Sending the best on this special occasion to the most beautiful people I know… Happy Hanukkah to you.
Check This also: Sukkot Festival Greetings Message
5. On the occasion of Hanukkah, I wish that your home is blessed with love, laughter, joy and lights for years to come… May you and your family are always smiling and happy… Warm wishes to you on Hanukkah my dear.
6. Sending Chanukah best wishes to you and your family… wrapped in lots of love and blessings of Almighty…. May you have a bright and beautiful celebration time with your family and relatives… Happy Hanukkah to you.
7. I wish that as you celebrate this divine festival of lights… your faith is renewed and your tradition is preserved for coming years… May the happy faces of your loved ones always spread positivity and merriment in your life…. Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to you.
8. Chanukah is the day to remember all our traditional and light the candles of faith and brightness… It is the day to remember freedom and courage and spread happiness around. Sending best wishes on Hanukkah to you and your family.
9. May the brightness of each and every candle that you light in these eight nights spread love, happiness and glory in your home and fill your heart with contentment… Sending lots of love and warm wishes to you on Chanukah… Happy Hanukkah to you.
10. On this auspicious festival of lights, I wish that you may find happiness, peace and positivity in and around you… May you are blessed with more and more beautiful moments in the coming year… Best wishes to you on Hanukkah my friend.
You May Like : Happy Rosh Hashanah Greetings Messages
Inspirational Hanukkah Messages
“With sparkling candles, renewed faith, we celebrate our old tradition….. Sending my best wishes on occasion of Hanukkah.”
Funny Hanukkah Text Messages
“May the happiness and goodness of Hanukkah fill your life with joy and smiles.”
Hanukkah Wishes for Boss
“May the spirit of Hanukkah make it a special year for you and your loved ones…. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
Hanukkah Wishes Greeting for Friends and Family
“I wish you the glow of prosperity and joys of smiles for you and your loved ones on the occasion of Hanukkah!!!”
Check out Happy Purim messages to warm the heart this holiday season.
Hanukkah Wishes for Grandchildren
“Wishing you a Hanukkah filled with blessings and smiles, laughter and love!!!”
Hanukkah Greeting Card Messages for Husband
“Hanukkah is the best time of the year, the time to revive faith, the time to seek blessings, the time to bring back peace and happiness in life.”
Cute Hanukkah Wishes for Boyfriend
“May the warmth of candles and brightness of Hanukkah stay in your life throughout the year.”
Hanukkah Text Message for Child
“I wish that the magic of Hanukkah is eternal for you….. I wish it adds new energy to your life each and every day….. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
Hanukkah Wishes for Son
“As we celebrate the festival of lights, I wish for your happiness and health….. Sending my love with best wishes on Hanukkah.”
Hanukkah Slogans & Sayings
“May Lord bless you with the best of health and happiness….. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
Most beautiful and Heart touching wishes for the Passover festival, which will help you to send your for Friends, Family and Loved Ones
This page was last modified on Thursday, November 29th, 2018
- hanukkah wishes messages
- greetings to a jewish friend on chanukah
- happy hanukkah greeting