Hanukkah, also known as Chanukah, is the eight nights commemoration, a Jewish celebration which happens in the months of November or December from last 2100 years. This traditional celebration will begin on December 22, 2019, Saturday and will end on the evening of December 30, 2019, Monday. This is the time to send lovely and inspirational Hanukkah greeting card messages and Hanukkah wishes to your boss, grandchildren, boyfriend, husband, child, son, family and friends to share on facebook and whatsapp status. Here is an unmatched collection of cute Hanukkah messages, hanukkah greeting messages, hanukkah wishes and Chanukah sayings to include in your cards to make your wishes stand out.
Happy Hanukkah Wishes – Hanukkah Messages
1. Hanukkah is the celebration of eight nights of a miracle… eight beautiful nights sparkling with joy of exchanging wishes and warmth… On this auspicious occasion, I wish that you are blessed with brightest and happiest Hanukkah my dear!!!
2. Sending best of Hanukkah wishes to you and your family…. I wish that you are blessed with light of faith and love of your near and dear ones… May the warmth of your relationships always keep a smile on your face…. Wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah.
3. Hanukkah is the most special time of the year when all the family members come together to celebrate the eight divine nights and gather around menorah to remember the miracle… Warm wishes to you and your family a very Happy Hanukkah.
4. May the brightness of Chanukah fill your life with eternal happiness and merriment…. May all the merriment of these eight nights stay in your life forever…. Sending the best on this special occasion to the most beautiful people I know… Happy Hanukkah to you.
Check This also: Sukkot Festival Greetings Message
5. On the occasion of Hanukkah, I wish that your home is blessed with love, laughter, joy and lights for years to come… May you and your family are always smiling and happy… Warm wishes to you on Hanukkah my dear.
Happy Hanukkah Greeting Messages
6. Sending Chanukah best wishes to you and your family… wrapped in lots of love and blessings of Almighty…. May you have a bright and beautiful celebration time with your family and relatives… Happy Hanukkah to you.
7. I wish that as you celebrate this divine festival of lights… your faith is renewed and your tradition is preserved for coming years… May the happy faces of your loved ones always spread positivity and merriment in your life…. Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to you.
8. Chanukah is the day to remember all our traditional and light the candles of faith and brightness… It is the day to remember freedom and courage and spread happiness around. Sending best wishes on Hanukkah to you and your family.
9. May the brightness of each and every candle that you light in these eight nights spread love, happiness and glory in your home and fill your heart with contentment… Sending lots of love and warm wishes to you on Chanukah… Happy Hanukkah to you.
10. On this auspicious festival of lights, I wish that you may find happiness, peace and positivity in and around you… May you are blessed with more and more beautiful moments in the coming year… Best wishes to you on Hanukkah my friend.
You May Like : Happy Rosh Hashanah Greetings Messages
Inspirational Hanukkah Messages
“With sparkling candles, renewed faith, we celebrate our old tradition….. Sending my best wishes on occasion of Hanukkah.”
“Wishing you the best of celebrations on Hanukkah my dear. It is time to bid adieu to your sorrows and embrace happiness.”
“May the high spirits and positive colours of Hanukkah surround you and leave you with a happy heart. Warm wishes on Hanukkah to you.”
“May the happiness and goodness of Hanukkah fill your life with joy and smiles.”
“Sending you lots of love and warm hugs on the festival of lights. May God light up your mood and soul and shower you with his love and blessings. Happy Hanukkah.”
“Warm wishes on Hanukkah to you my dear. May your life be full of laughter and smiles. May you forget all your worries and enjoy this happy occasion with your loved ones.”
Hanukkah Wishes for Boss
“May the spirit of Hanukkah make it a special year for you and your loved ones…. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
Happy Hanukkah Message to Employees
“To all the employees, wishing a blessed and beautiful Hanukkah with your family and friends. May you spend this beautiful occasion with high spirits and great celebrations.”
“May the festival of Hanukkah bring along many more smiles for you and lots of prosperity for you. Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to all our employees and their families.”
Hanukkah Wishes for Friends and Family
“I wish you the glow of prosperity and joys of smiles for you and your loved ones on the occasion of Hanukkah!!!”
Hanukkah Message for Family
“On the occasion of Hanukkah, I am sending my wonderful family the best of the greetings. May we all are showered with love and blessings of Almighty.”
“Let us spread happiness and brightness in lives of our loved ones on the festival of Hanukkah and make this festival of lights a memorable one. Happy Hanukkah to my family.”
Check out Happy Purim messages to warm the heart this holiday season.
Hanukkah Wishes for Grandchildren
“Wishing you a Hanukkah filled with blessings and smiles, laughter and love!!!”
Hanukkah Wishes Messages for Husband
“Hanukkah is the best time of the year, the time to revive faith, the time to seek blessings, the time to bring back peace and happiness in life.”
“Happy Hanukkah to you my husband. I pray that your road to success is lit with bright lights and new hopes. May you find success in everything you do.”
“Wishing a blessed and Happy Hanukkah my love. May this festival of lights leave you with new dreams and new hopes to cherish.”
Hanukkah Wishes Messages for Boyfriend
“May the warmth of candles and brightness of Hanukkah stay in your life throughout the year.”
“May the bright lights of Menorah candles brighten each and every corner of your house and leave you with happiness and sunshine. Happy Hanukkah.
“Wishing you good things and lots of happiness on this bright holiday. May you enjoy this festive day with your dear ones. Happy Hanukkah to my loving boyfriend.”
Hanukkah Message for Teacher
“Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to my dearest teacher who has always inspired me and guided me in life. May you are always blessed with happiness and success.”
“On the occasion of Hanukkah, I am sending warm greetings to my special teacher. May you find peace and happiness.”
Hanukkah Text Message for Child
“I wish that the magic of Hanukkah is eternal for you….. I wish it adds new energy to your life each and every day….. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
“Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to you my dear. Leave behind all your sorrows and welcome the goodness and positivity life has to offer to you.”
“The occasion of Hanukkah is all about charging yourself with new hopes and new energies. Warm wishes on Hanukkah to you my child.”
Hanukkah Wishes for Son
“As we celebrate the festival of lights, I wish for your happiness and health….. Sending my love with best wishes on Hanukkah.”
Hanukkah Slogans & Sayings
“May Lord bless you with the best of health and happiness….. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
Most beautiful and Heart touching wishes for the Passover festival, which will help you to send your for Friends, Family and Loved Ones
This page was last modified on Wednesday, December 18th, 2019
- hanukkah wishes messages
- happy hanukkah wishes
- greeting chanukah