Appreciation wishes for colleagues after his or her resignation are sent to appreciate the long lasting working term they have shared and to extend thank you to the colleague for the help and support and for maintaining the good working environment in office. One can create a beautiful card with notes and the appreciation wishes or can also gift a beautiful video clip with the good moments and wishes.
Some of the samples of sweet appreciation messages to colleague after resignation examples sent in different ways are given below:
1). Dearest colleague, as I send my resignation from the company, I send you this text message showing my appreciation for the working days I spent with you. You are a wonderful co worker to be with.
2). Dear colleague, through this text message I send you my heartfelt wishes and appreciation for your cooperation for all the times we worked together. My resignation comes a day later and I have been always too much happy working with you.
3. Sweet colleague, as I pass on my resignation, I would like to appreciate your association at the company for all the years. I found a superb colleague in you and have fun while working.
4). Cute colleague, during my resignation, I send my heartfelt wishes and my appreciation for all the working years we have spent together. It was indeed memorable always.
5). Dearest colleague, on my resignation, I send my appreciation for your work and the support you provided me always. It has been a privilege working with you.
- resignation wishes
- Message for Resigning Colleague
- resignation sms to colleagues
- message to resigning co worker
- message to resigning employee
- resign message to coworkers
- thank you email to a colleague resigning
- how to send wish mail to resign manager
- appreciation letter to a colleague on his resignation
- message for someone resigning