Diwali celebrations are incomplete without sending beautiful warm Happy Diwali greeting to family and friends. Messages for Diwali festival are a way of expressing your love towards your near and dear ones and make them feel special on this festive occasion. Celebrate the festival of lights with heartfelt wishes for friends, best Diwali messages for family and Diwali love messages for your relatives.
Here is a collection of awesome Diwali messages for loved ones. Use these best Diwali wishes in Hindi and English to send lovely greetings to everyone around you to make it a happier and brighter occasion.
1. May the lotus feet of Maa Laxmi fill your home and heart with happiness and prosperity…. Have a Happy Diwali!!!
2. I wish that each and every day of your life is blessed by Ganesha and Laxmi… May they shower you and your loved ones with joyous and prosperous year ahead…. Happy Diwal!!!
3. I wish you 365 days of happiness, 52 weeks of prosperity and 12 months of success… May each day of your life is as bright as that of Diwali…. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali.
4. May the happiness and brightness of Diwali spread in your life and the coming year by making it the happiest year of your life…. Warm wishes on the pious occasion of Diwali.
5. I hope that the flaming diyas of Diwali add new spark of happiness, health, glory and success in your life…. I wish that these lamps always guide your way through your dreams and help you attain your goals. Warm wish to you and your family on Diwali. Happy Deepavali to you.
6. I wish that every aspect of your life becomes as bright, as exciting and as positive as the flickering diyas of Diwali…. May these lamps bring along new hope, new life, new opportunities and new stories to write in the coming year of. Warm wishes to you on Diwali. Jai Siya Ram!!
7. As we celebrate the holy festival of lights…. I send most beautiful and loving wishes to you on DIwali…. I pray that your world is full of happiness and brightness…. Your heart is full of love and affection and your surroundings are blessed with positivity…. Happy Diwali to you and your family.
8. Diyo ki paavan roshni se hamesha jhilmilata rahe appka aangan… Diwali ke parv pe aapke ghar mein ko sukh aur samridhi ka aagman…… Khushiyan aur bahar lekar aaye Deepavali ka tyohar…. Aap hamesha muskurayein har din, har vaar…. Deepavali ki dheero shubh kaamnayein!!!
9. Diwali is the time for togetherness…. It’s the season to pay a visit to your dearest friends and relatives… it is the day to exchange wishes and gifts…. It is the day to enjoy feast and celebrations…. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year my dear!!!
10. May the warmth and beauty of Diwali season fill your home and life with happiness and glory…. May the coming year be the brightest and the most prosperous year of your life that bring you joy and success…. Warm wishes on DIwali to you and your family. Jai Shree Ram!!!
11. Let us celebrate the pious occasion of Diwali by holding it close to our hearts, by indulging in feast, by forgetting all the differences, by coming together and bonding with love, by creating new memories as we enter another new year. Wishing you a warm and Happy Diwali my dear.
12. The auspicious occasion of Diwali is a special time when family and friends come together and share moments of joy and happiness, togetherness and friendliness, laughter and cheer…. On this festive day, I am sending best wishes to you. May Lord Ganesha always bless you!!!
13. As we celebrate Diwali, I wish that may God always show you the way to live life with happiness and success… contentment and joy….. May the coming year be full of new opportunities and positive environment for you…. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali and prosperous New Year.
14. May the Goddess Laxmi shower your life with prosperity and good fortune. May Lord Ganesha shower you with wisdom and intelligence… May you are blessed with all the happiness and success as we celebrate this pious occasion. Wishing you Happy Dhanteras and Diwali.
15. May you and your family are always surrounded with joy, cheer, mirth and merriment of this divine festival of lights… May the positivity of this day brighten your life with new hope and happiness….. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year my dear.
16. Deepak ki jhilmilati roshani se sara jag jagmagaaye…. Sita maiyya ko apne saath le kar Shri Ram Ayodhya wapas hain aaye….. har gaon, har shahar jhilmilaye jaise ayodhya ho…. Aao saath milkar jalayein harazon Deepak unke swagat mein…. Deepavali kid dhero shubh kamnayein.
17. On this auspicious festival of lights…. I pray that your life always shimmer like silver and shine like gold…. May you are blessed with a wonderful year ahead full of happiness and success for you and your loved ones. Wishing you a very prosperous and Happy Diwali.
18. As we celebrate the festival of Deepavali, I wish for all the smiles to brighten your days…. All the opportunities to brighten your future and all the happiness to keep you joyous and cheerful in life. Sending warm wishes to you on Diwali. Shubh Deepavali.
19. With another year getting over…. We are waiting for a new year to begin… I wish that this year you are blessed with new chances to prosper…. May you write a new chapter in your life and may you always shine bright and happy. Wishing you a very warm and Happy Diwali!!!
This page was last modified on Thursday, 29 September, 2022