The teachers give welcome wishes for the students in classes when they come for the new curriculum in a new class. The teachers give the welcome wishes through card along with good luck notes for the new routine.
Following are good samples of welcome messages to greet the students from the teachers on their arrival:
1. Dear student, I teacher welcome you to our institution and look forward to a good education association. I hope you will excel in your studies and make me proud.
2. Welcoming the students to the college by the teacher and hope you all will always keep the good name of the college. We provide best of the art facilities for all which you can utilize fully.
3. I, teacher welcome the students to our school with gifts and good wishes. After the session end, it has been heart warming to see you again in classes.
4. Welcome wishes for the student in the new session and a new educational year by the teacher. I hope like last year you all will excel well in all subjects.
5. I teacher, especially welcome you all students to a new academic year and send gifts for you. The last year has been good and I hope the coming session would be great in its comparison.
- welcome message for teacher from the students