Wedding wishes have to very a beautiful expression of feelings loaded with love. Sending cards with congratulations quotes and wishes on this special day is something we all do, to send our love to the newlyweds. Whether it is your friend tying the knot or your relative getting married, writing thoughtful quotes on wedding cards is something in which we all find ourselves short of words. There are no such rules to write wishes on wedding cards but just one rule that whatever we pen down on the card; it has be heartfelt wishing the couple a happy married life. Given below is the collection of handpicked quotes that are full of warmth and sentiments.
To help you deal with writing beautiful congratulation wishes, here are the most unique and warm congratulation wishes that make your wedding cards personalized.
1. “May your love grow stronger with every passing day.”
2. “May the best day of your past become the worst day of your future.”
3. “Today is the beginning of a happy and long life, together and forever.”
4. “Wishing you a happy married life full of love, happiness and romance.”
5. “As you begin a new life together, I wish you a beautiful relationship of romance and friendship.”
6. “May colors of your love get deeper and fragrance of your marriage get more beautiful as you grow old.”
7. “I wish with every sunrise, your love get stronger and your life happier.”
8. “May God always bless your marriage by enriching your lives and showering you with his choicest blessings.”
9. “I could not be happier to have you both as family. Wishing you a happy married life blessed with friendship and lots of love.”
10. “Best wishes as you begin this beautiful journey.…. May this journey be full of love and companionship.”
Looking for the perfect wedding wishes messages to say congratulations to a Newly couple for getting married?
Find some ideas about funny wedding wishes for the bride and groom.
- short wedding wishes
- Employee Appreciation Thank You Notes
- holiday thank you message to employees
- Baby Gift Thank You Messages
- employee christmas thank you
- holiday message to staff sample
- wedding anniversary wishes for parents
- short weddingwishes