Every year, on 16th September, Mexicans around the globe celebrate the Independence Day of Mexico. This wonderful day is also known as grito de independencia. On this day, people send warm wishes in form of text messages and quotes to wish their family and friends Happy Mexican Independence Day. This is a very important day for every Mexican citizen and a perfect occasion to send greetings and warm wishes across.
Given below is an amazing collection of Mexican Independence Day 2016 messages and quotes. These inspirational wishes beautifully bring out the feeling of patriotism on this special day.
1. Today is the day to remember the sacrifices of people who gave their lives for the independence of our nation…. It is the day to honor all those who helped us gaining freedom and be a free country. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Mexican Independence Day.
2. Freedom brings along responsibility…. Responsibility to take care of our country, our countrymen and take charge of our duties. Mexican Independence Day is the day to remind ourselves that freedom came with a price and we must value it and honor it.
3. The freedom of a country lies in the freedom of its citizen to think independently, freedom in actions to break free from the wrong and do the right, freedom in speech to speak your mind without any fear. I wish you a very Happy and Glorious Mexican Independence Day.
4. On the occasion of Mexican Independence Day, let us promise ourselves to put an end to darkness of negativity and non- awareness….To fight with social problems and to spread education across all the countrymen. Wishing you a very Happy Mexican Independence Day.
5. The real essence of freedom lies in having strong and independent countrymen who can work for the development and growth of a country. Today, let us promise ourselves to work for the betterment of the country by doing our bit. Warm wishes to you on Mexican Independence Day.
6. Let us remind ourselves of the lives lost in order to bring freedom to the countrymen. Let us salute all the men who fought for the honor of the nation and brought independence. Sending the best of the wishes to you and your family on Mexican Independence Day.
7. There is no honor bigger than honor for fighting for the country…. There is no blessing than being born in a free country…. And there is no glory than bring born as a Mexican. On this wonderful occasion, I wish you a very Happy Mexican Independence Day. May God bless us all.
8. Today is the day to celebrate the spirit of independence…. We must remember the price we paid for it by honoring the lost lives and thanking them for their sacrifice. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Mexican Independence Day… May we always cherish our freedom.
9. Mexican Independence Day is the day of celebration for the freedom which came after great efforts… it is the day of celebration of the spirit of patriotism. Let us come together to celebrate this day with great energy and glory. Happy Mexican Independence Day.
10. Let us express our love to our country which has given us not just a land to build house, food to eat and water to drink but also citizenship to call ourselves people of a country with a glorious past. Sending the best of the wishes to you and your family on Mexican Independence Day.
- email to staff for mexico independence day
- Independence day wishes for mexicans
- welcoming students to class
- wishing a baby a september 16 mexican independence day wish