Winnie the Pooh Day is celebrated every year on January 18th. This is a fun day dedicated to the most loved fictional bear. Make it a really awesome day with some of the most amazing Winnie the Pooh quotes, images and greetings. Creative National Winnie the Pooh 2023 messages and wishes make a wonderful share with family, friends and kids around you.
We bring to you the newest collection of Happy Winnie the Pooh messages, Inspirational winnie the pooh quotes Winnie the Pooh birthday quotes for Baby Girl and Boy to share on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.
Happy Winnie the Pooh Day Messages – Inspirational Winnie the Pooh quotes
1. Warm wishes on Winnie the Pooh Day. Sometimes the smallest of the gestures take away the maximum room in your heart.
2. You are truly blessed if you have someone in your life to whom it is the most difficult to say a goodbye. Happy National Winnie the Pooh Day.
3. On the occasion of Winnie the Pooh, wishing you all the happiness and goodness in your life.
4. Always believe in yourself. Always believe in what you do and it will be a beautiful life for you. Wishing you a very Happy Winnie the Pooh Day.
5. Winnie the Pooh Day reminds us all that the best way to live a life is with simplicity and lots of happiness and smiles.
6. Cheers to doing nothing on Winnie the Pooh Day because you are doing something impossible when you are doing nothing at all.
7. If there is a person who is not listening to you then don’t lose your patient because that person might be having a small fluff in his ear. Happy Winnie the Pooh Day.
8. Wishing a very Happy Winnie the Pooh Day. May the cuteness and simplicity of Winnie the Pooh is always there to inspire you.
9. The most special thing about Winnie the Pooh is the goodness he has in his heart. Wishing you the same goodness on Winnie the Pooh Day.
10. A day without having a friend is like having a pot with not even one single drop of honey in it. Warm wishes on Winnie the Pooh Day to you.
Short Winnie the pooh quotes for friends
“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” — Winnie the Pooh
“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Winnie the Pooh
“Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.” — Wi
“I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.” — Winnie the Pooh
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” — Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh Quotes for Baby Shower
“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’” — Winnie the Pooh
“You find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.” — Winnie the Pooh
“Poetry and Hums aren’t things which you get, they’re things which get you.” — Winnie the Pooh
“My spelling is Wobbly. It’s good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” — Winnie the Pooh
“Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”— Winnie the Pooh
Inspirational Winnie the Pooh Quotes
“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” —Winnie the Pooh
“If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” —Winnie the Pooh
“They’re funny things, accidents. You never have them till you’re having them.” – Winnie the Pooh
“The things that make me different are the things that make me.” — Winnie the Pooh
“You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh Quotes for Baby Girl and Boy
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — Winnie the Pooh
”It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?” – Winnie the Pooh
“Think, think, think.” ― Winnie the Pooh
“A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Winnie the Pooh
“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – Winnie the Pooh
Classic Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower Wishes
”Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more… to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”- Winnie the Pooh
“Promise me you’ll always remember: You are braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh
“It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” – Winnie the Pooh
“A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.” – Winnie the Pooh
“The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh