Online students attend their classes and studies online through video conferences and chats. The online students are communicated through emails and chat rooms and the welcome wishes message for these students are sent through mails.
Listed below are samples of welcome messages for the online students to make them feel good about studying:
1. We welcome the online student to our website with good offers. Do have a thorough look into the courses we provide to select the one best for you.
2. I welcome the online student in our organization website and look forward to a good educational rapport. I hope you would excel well in the subject you choose to study.
3. Welcome wishes especially for the online student. I have sent all the course details to your mail and hope you would have a good look at them before applying.
4. Welcoming the online student to our organization. The distance educational facilities and certification process is one of the best and I hope you would apply for it.
5. Dear online student, I welcome you to the website of your organization. We have live chat facilities to guide you through the courses in case you need help from us.
- welcome message to online students