The Human Rights Day is annually celebrated around the world on 10th December each year. This date was chosen to give honor to the United Nations General Assembly’s adoption as well proclamation, which occurred on 10 December 1948. Human rights are a crucial thing in the relationships which exist between different individuals and the government. The government exercises optimum power over its citizens. However, human rights give limitations to this power. In that way, the states have to look into the basic needs of the people and also protect their freedom. One can also send these messages as Human Rights Day Whatsapp & Facebook Status, Wishes & Messages to Wish Happy Human Rights Day.
Here is a unique collection of Human Rights slogans and messages that are truly inspiring in every sense!!!
1. Through this message, I wish you Happy Human Rights Day. I hope your rights are protected and you get happiness and peace in your State.
2. Wishing you a Happy Human Rights Day on this glorious occasion. Always be yourself and stand up for your rights as everyone has the freedom to express themselves well.
3. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. May this day be an occasion to honor our rights and stand up for them and celebrate them to the fullest.
4. Human Rights Day reminds us of our powers to stop any injustice or abuse by any authority. Let us come together to celebrate those powerful rights.
5. If you are right, stand up for yourself and your individuality. Never stop from speaking the truth you know and you see. Have a Happy Human Rights Day.
6. Human rights are an important power in the present society where every authority looks for dominating and oppressing their citizens. Let us all together celebrate the glorious Human Rights Day.
7. Human beings are born free and have the power to express themselves willingly. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day.
8. To have a peaceful nation, we need to respect human rights… We need to make sure that everyone has been fed and only then can call ourselves developed in a true sense. Warm wishes on Human Rights Day.
9. Human Rights Day reminds us all that how undemocratic countries are snatching away the rights of the innocent and how people are losing their lives because of injustice and violence. Let us promise to fight for their betterment. Happy Human Rights Day to you.
10. Never surrender to the people who stop you from speaking the truth. Never say sorry for being you. Never give up on your confidence to fight for what is right…. Human Rights Day to you my dear friend.
11. No matter what job we are into…. No matter how old or young we are….. No matter what’s our financial status…. The only thing that matters is that we must all be treated right… Sending warm wishes to you on Human Rights Day.
12. Who says one man cannot make a difference…. The journey of thousand miles always begins with the very first step…. So never hesitate to take your step. Human Rights Day to you.
13. We all are humans and we are all born with dignity and with equal rights and if someone takes away our rights, it is our duty to fight back…. Always be strong…. Human Rights Day!!!!
14. No one has the right to deny human rights and if someone is doing that then he is inhumane and we must stand against him…. May God impart us with all the strength to fight against the wrong.
15. Just by giving all the humans their rights, we can surely make this earth a far better place to live… where there will be peace, happiness and growth for one and for all. Warm wishes on Human Rights Day.
16. When rights of any one man are threatened…. It means that rights of every man are diminished and therefore, we all must stand for it….!!!!
17. Education is the best way to open mind….to teach the importance of human rights… to teach to respect human rights and have a peaceful place to live. Warm wishes on Human Rights Day.
Slogans on Human Rights Day
Send slogans on Human Rights Day to family and loved ones and celebrate the powerful rights to be exercised by all.
18. Big and small, Human Rights is for all. Let us all come together to celebrate the powerful Human Rights which lets us speak our mind without fear.
19. No matter what our work is, what our height is, we all deserve to be treated fair and right. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
20. What a wonderful sight, when everyone is treated Right. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. Let’s celebrate together.
21. The Rights of every man are diminished, when the Rights of one man are threatened. On this Human Rights Day, I send love and good wishes for celebrating the power of every individual.
22. The thing I want mainly is not to be treated inhumanly. Human Rights give the individual power to go on and speak his mind without fearing anyone. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
23. No Human should be without Rights. Let’s all come together to celebrate the Human Rights power of all.
24. We are all God’s creation: avoid Human Rights violation. Use the optimum powers of Human Rights to stand against the authorities who oppress the rights and mind of the people. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
Human Rights Sayings
Share the Human rights sayings messages to loved ones to make them feel good and celebrate the Human Rights which are powers of one and each individual in the society.
25. So long as we have enough people in this country willing to fight for their rights, we’ll be called a democracy. Have a happy Human Rights Day.
26. To deny Human Rights is to challenge their very Humanity. Have a happy Human Rights Day and celebrate the freedom of standing against any oppressing authority.
27. Don’t Hesitate, Don’t Delay, to treat everyone the rightful way. Have a happy Human Rights Day. Let us come together to celebrate the glorious rights and powers given to all.
28. Don’t be mean, don’t be hated, Human rights shouldn’t be violated. Through this human rights saying message, I wish you a happy Human Rights day and hope you celebrate the powers well.
29. Show you care, let’s all be fair, Human Rights for all. I wish you a glorious and happy Human Rights Day to celebrate the powers of every individual in the society.
30. Human Rights are not a part but the whole. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day. I hope you have a joyous celebration of the best powers any individual can get.
31. If a country doesn’t recognize minority rights and human rights, including women’s rights, you’ll not have the kind of stability and prosperity that is possible. I wish you all a happy Human Rights Day. Let us all celebrate joyfully the glorious rights and power of each individual.
- eeryones a human message