February 15th is observed as Susan B Anthony Day which is the birthday of one of the most prominent and inspiring female civil rights leaders of Unites States of America. She was an inspiration for everyone and on this special day, wish your family and friends with Susan B. Anthony Day messages and Susan B. Anthony Day slogans to motivate them to follow her path.
Here is the collection of Susan B. Anthony Day quotes, messages and wishes to share with everyone on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram.
Inspirational Susan B. Anthony Day Messages and Quotes
1. I have encountered riotous mobs and have been hung in effigy, but my motto is: Men’s rights are nothing more. Women’s rights are nothing less.
2. Modern invention has banished the spinning wheel, and the same law of progress makes the woman of today a different woman from her grandmother.
3. The principle of self-government cannot be violated with impunity. The individual’s right to it is sacred – regardless of class, caste, race, color, sex or any other accident or incident of birth.
4. Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputations… can never effect a reform.
5. I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. The sense of independence and security is very sweet.
6. You would better educate ten women into the practice of liberal principles than to organize a thousand on a platform of intolerance and bigotry.
7. Wherever, on the face of the globe or on the page of history, you show me a disfranchised class, I will show you a degraded class of labor.
8. Woman must have a purse of her own, and how can this be so long as the law denies to the wife all right to both the individual and the joint earnings?
9. The work of woman is not to lessen the severity or the certainty of the penalty for the violation of the moral law, but to prevent this violation by the removal of the causes which lead to it.
10. The day may be approaching when the whole world will recognize woman as the equal of man.