Epitaph is, as we know it, is a phrase or set of words especially written as an inscription on a tombstone. Every year April 6th or November 2nd is observed as National Plan Your Epitaph Day. This day gives you an opportunity to decide what your tombstone is going to say after you have departed for your heavenly abode. Celebrate this day with Plan Your Epitaph Day messages and Epitaph quotes to share with everyone around you. Send across messages on Plan Your Epitaph Day, November 2 or April 6 to remind your family and friends to think of something creative for their tombstone.
Here are some of the newest Plan Your Epitaph Day greetings to share with your dear ones.
National Plan Your Epitaph Day Messages, Quotes
1. We all have the right to decide what our tombstone is going to say and Plan Your Epitaph Day is just a reminder to think of something unique.
2. We always want to live in memories even after we have died and Plan Your Epitaph Day is just a way to live in your words by leaving some beautiful words behind.
3. Words have the power to express who you are and whom you are when you are not alive. Pick the right words because it is Plan Your Epitaph Day.
4. Sending warm greetings on Plan Your Epitaph Day to remind you that you must think of what your tombstone say about you.
5. Don’t be lazy and think of something creative that you would like to have inscribed on your tombstone. Happy Plan Your Epitaph Day.
6. Though Plan Your Epitaph Day sounds a little strange but it does give you a chance to stay in this world with some fun or serious quote inscribed on your tombstone.
7. Happy Plan Your Epitaph Day to you. Go creative and write something unique that defines you or shares a lovely message when you have left inscribed on your tombstone.
8. You can inspire someone or you can soothe some heart. With a strong messaged inscribed on your tombstone, you can live forever. Happy Plan Your Epitaph Day.
9. Warm wishes on Plan Your Epitaph Day to you. Don’t forget to weave a beautiful thought in beautiful words that will add on to the beauty of your tombstone.
10. For those who are going to miss you, leave behind a message that will always connect you to them. Wishing you a very Happy Plan Your Epitaph Day.