National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day 2018 is celebrated on 7th December every year in the United States of America. It is a remembrance day observed annually in honor of the 2,403 citizens of the United States of America. The citizens were brutally and in a shock killed in the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii on December 7th 1941. Pearl Harbor Day messages are sent to family, friends and loved ones to remember and pay tribute to the people. Send the beautiful Pearl Harbor Remembrance day wishes to family and loved ones. You can also send these messages as a status on Facebook or can share on Whatsapp to create more awareness about Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
Pearl Harbor Memorial Quotes
“Let us remember our men and women in uniform who gave their lives for the country…. Best wishes on Pearl Harbor Memorial Day.”
Pearl Harbor Leadership Quotes
“Pearl Harbor Memorial Day is a reminder for every citizen to remember the brave souls of our country who lost their lives.”
Check this: Happy Memorial Day Messages
Pearl Harbor Quotes from Survivors
“Wishing a very Happy Pearl Harbor Memorial Day to all the countrymen and best wishes to the fighters and survivors.”
Pearl Harbor Intercepted Messages
“Let us make it a memorable Pearl Harbor Memorial Day by saluting all the departed souls and honouring them with our love.”
Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day Wishes and Messages
1. Let us all stand united to honor and pay respect to the brave men who lost their innocent lives in the Pearl Harbor incident. To show the ones who attacked, that our men were full of valor and courage to stand together during the attack.
2. For the Pearl Harbor attack, the US men have nothing else to give but blood, toil, tears and sweat in return. The United States are together to pay respects to the martyred men in the Pearl Harbor attack. Let the souls of that incident get peace and stay safe and happy in heaven.
3. To fight against those who attacked the men in Pearl Harbor, let us all honor the victims and the innocent men who were caught unaware in the surprise attack. Today we keep them in our minds on the Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
4. It was a bright Sunday morning which was darkened by the sudden attack on Pearl Harbor. Let us all salute the veterans and the good survivors of the Pearl Harbor attack. They inspire us to go on and stay strong always.
Read Also: Happy Memorial Day Wishes
5. The Pearl Harbor soldiers fought back heroically and inspiring the United States to stay strong. They put the United States on the path to a glorious victory. Let us remember them in our hearts and minds and pray for them.
6. Let us come together with prayers and love for the victims and survivors of the Pearl Harbor incident in 1941. We remember their courage, their fighting spirit and how they faced the odds even in the surprise attack. We remember them today and always.
7. Pearl Harbor Day is a black day in our minds. Let us enlighten it by prayers for the brave men and women who lost their lives fighting against the odds and laying down their lives protecting the country’s spirit.
8. I send my love to the survivors and prayers for the victims of the Pearl Harbor attack. May the Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day remind us of the sudden attack which lose our brothers, sisters, sons and daughters dear.
9. Through this wish, I send my love and warm respect to the brave soldiers who faced the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor on 7th December 1941. They stood for the united spirit of the United States and protected the country with their fighting spirit.
10. Love and honor for the victims and survivors of the Pearl Harbor surprise attack. It is indeed unfortunate that our brothers and sisters had to face the sudden attack. We today stand united and pay our heartiest respects and love for them.
This page was last modified on Tuesday, December 04, 2018
- Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day Quotes