The beautiful relationship between grandparents and children is very special. National Grandparents Day is celebrated on the first Sunday after the Labor Day and in 2018, it will fall on 11th September. The idea behind celebrating this day is to encourage grandchildren to spend time their grandfathers and grandmothers and learn from their experiences and heritage. This is the day to send warm wishes message to your grandparents and tell them how important they are to us. Here are some of the latest heart touching and sweet Happy Grandparents Day messages, Grandparents Day wishes and beautiful quotes which you can use to wish your grandfather and grandmother.
Nice Sayings and Lines for Grandparents Day
1. Grandparents are like angels sent by God to unconditionally love you and pamper you.
2. The love of grandparents doesn’t know any boundaries…. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
3. Grandparents are the best friends of grandchildren who make life beautiful.
4. Grandparents are the loveliest babysitters who watch babies and not television.
Sweet grandparents Messages and Wishes: What To Write in a Grandparents Day Card
5. On the occasion of Grandparents Day, I would like to tell you that you have always been the sunshine in my life…. Reason for my smile when I was dull…. My cookie when I hungry and my friend when I wanted to play. Thank you for bearing all my naughtiness with love.
6. Memories of my childhood are incomplete without your love for me but memories of my adulthood are no fun because you are missing in them. I am sorry for not giving you time as I grew old. Sending you lots of love and wishes on Grandparents Day. Miss you lots!!!
7. When my parents were busy with their professional life, you two took care of me and shaped up my life. You gave all your time to teach me new things, to play with me and to be just amazing grandparents. You have a very special place in my life. Warm wishes on Grandparents Day!!
8. The one thing that has always helped me move ahead in life is your advice… You have always shared your experiences with me and made me learn new things which have helped me in my life. Thanks for being such wonderful grandparents. Wishing you Happy Grandparents Day.
9. When I was a kid, you would always give me pocket money while going to school, buy me chocolates I loved and play with me even when you were tired…. Your every act of love still touches me deep in my heart. Happy Grandparents Day…. Love you both.
10. Dear grandpa and grandma….. you two are the two strong pillars of our family, a beautiful blessing from God. You two have always brightened our lives with your sacrifices and love. Thank you giving us such a wonderful upbringing. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
11. Parents’ job is to criticize and motivate us but grandparents’ job is to pamper us and spoil us. Dear grandpa and grandma, you have always given me unconditional love and pampered me with the best things in the world. Thanks for everything. Wishing you Happy Grandparents Day.
12. Blessed are the kids who have grandparents because they get their first best friend…. Their partners in crime…. Their first teacher and their wonderful guardians in them. You have been all to me and I thank God for sending me as your grandchild. Happy Grandparents Day.
13. No words in the world can express what you mean to me. You have always saved me from mom’s scolding…protected me whenever I did something mischievous….and treated me with chocolates whenever I cried. I love you two. Wishing warm and Happy Grandparents Day.
14. Grandparents are the best people around you who always smile with your smile, feel happy when you are happy, stay awake when you are unwell and take you school. Dear grandpa and grand ma, you two are my darling angels and I wish you Happy Grandparents Day.
This page was last modified on Thursday, September 6th, 2018
- sweet sayings about grandparents
- grandparents day quotes
- end of year giving message to grandparents
- grand parents day quotes
- sweet messages for grandparents
- grandparents day slogan greeting card
- message to grand parents
- what to send to school on grandprents day
- grandparents sayings