Funeral messages for veterans should be written to provide condolences for the loss of their loved one. Such messages should be simple and the words should be able to console or provide sympathy to the veterans. These messages can be sent in the form of text messages, letter, mail or any other form. Below some sample funeral messages for veterans are given that can be sent to veterans.
1). You have our deepest sympathy on your loss. We have lost a wonderful person who had a strong patriotism and was an inspiration to all of us. We will miss him dearly.
2). Your son was a real hero. He sacrificed himself in defense of his country. We will remember him as a brave soldier forever.
3). Your son was a true patriot and his country is grateful for the great sacrifice he made to protect our freedom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
4). Heartfelt sympathy on the tragic loss of your son. The country salutes him for his great sacrifice. Our prayers are with you.
5). There is no nobler death than dying for one’s own country. A grateful nation shares in your grief.
- sympathy messages for veteran
- funeral message veteran
- free funeral sermons for veterans
- wwII veteran funeral homily
- military condolence quotes
- condolonces for military veteran
- Condolence Message Sympathy Loss military
- funeral sermons for military veterans
- condolences for military veteran
- condolence message example father veteran