Raksha Bandhan celebrates the beautiful bond of love and trust shared between a brother and a sister. On 22th August, 2021 when we will be all set to celebrate Rakhi, don’t miss to send Raksha Bandhan messages to jawans who sacrifice their comforts and lives to protect our country. This year don’t let your Rakhi wishes for brother be limited to your siblings but send Raksha Bandhan messages for Indian soldiers- send love to our brothers at borders.
We have a collection of Raksha Bandhan wishes 2021 comprising of Raksha Bandhan greeting messages for Indian Army. Share these lovely wishes with Indian soldiers on Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Indian Soldiers
1. Each and everyday of your life, you have surrendered it to the protection of your countrymen…. We wish you good health and eternal happiness on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan because you are the ones who are always there to protect us from enemies.
2. We may not tie Rakhi to you but despite that, without any fail, during good and bad, from day and night, in health and in sickness…. You are always standing like a strong shield protecting us from our enemies and keeping us safe…. Wishing Indian army a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
3. Our Raksha Bandhan celebrations are incomplete without sending best wishes to Indian soldiers on this special occasions because before anyone else, you are the ones who deserve these wishes the most….. We all love you and we all are proud of you.
4. To the bravest and the most loved Indian jawans, sending our best wishes on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan…. You are like our brothers who are always there to keep us safe and smiling by giving their lives and comforts….. Happy Rakhi to you.
5. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, we, the citizens of India, are sending our best wishes to our Indian soldiers who have always been there for us whenever we needed them….. Thank you for protecting us from all the threats!!!
Raksha Bandhan Greeting Messages for Indian Army in hindi
6. Rakhi ke avsar par sabse pehli badhai ke haqdar humare Hindustani jawan hain jo bina kisi rakhi ke hi humari raksha karte hain, har muskhil se ladte hain aur apne praan bhi nyochavar karte hain….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
7. Sirf ek sipahi hi hai jo bina kisi swarth ke, har din- har raat, har sukh mein- har dukh mein, har pal humari raksha karta hai aur ek mazbut chattan ki tarah har dum khada rehta hai…. Sab jawan bhaiyon ko Rakhi ki hardik badhaiyan!!!
8. Humara har din khushiyon bhara hai, har shaam mein sukun hai…. Har tyohar mein raunak hai, har Khushi mein rangat hai kyunki Hindustan ki army har lamha sarhad par mazbuti ke saath khadi hai….. Humari Indian army ko Raksha Bandhan ki dhero badhiyan.
9. Rakhi ka tyohar adhura hai un bhaiyon ke bina jo sarhad par phade ho kar har din humari raksha karte hain taki hum Salamat rahein…… Raksha Bandhan par har Hindustani jawan ko Rakhi ki khub badhaiyan.
10. Rakhi ka tyohar humein yaad dilata hai ki wahan door sarhad par koi hai jo har lamha khada reh kar humare desh ki, humare parivar ki aur humari raksha kar raha hai aur aaj hum un sabhi Indian army ke javano ko Raksha Bandhan ki shubhkamnayein dete hain.