Every year, on 31st May, World No Tobacco Day is celebrated across the globe. The idea is to motivate everyone to not consume any kind of tobacco for a day. This day is also seen as an opportunity to make people aware of the harmful effects of consuming tobacco. Efforts are made to encourage more and more people to say no to smoking and tobacco. This is done by using anti-tobacco slogans in English, no smoking slogans in Hindi to tell people about the health damages caused by tobacco.
We have a collection of anti-smoking quotes in English and anti-tobacco slogans in Hindi which are perfect to share with people around you to spread more awareness on this special day.
1. The journey of thousand miles starts with a single step….. take the first step to your goal by saying no to tobacco.
2. Tambaku ke dhuyein se aap naa sirf aapna jeevan nasht kar rahein hai, balki apne saath-saath app apne chahne walon ke jeevan mein bhi iska zeher ghol rahein hai….. Dhuyein se nahi, pyaar se bharein sabka jeevan.
3. You are not living if you are smoking….. you are taking small steps towards a disastrous life….. Say no to smoking and tobacco to live a healthier and happier life.
4. The only thing that tobacco brings along with it is disease which later converts in death and despair for your loved one…. Save yourself and your family from a disaster like this by quitting tobacco.
5. The person who genuinely loves his family and friends would never touch tobacco, would never smoke but he is genuinely concerned about the people…. Decide whether you actually love them or you don’t before every smoke you take.
6. Cigarettes are killers who you yourself buy to kill you….. Truly this is not a sign of a smart and wise man.
7. Smoke and tobacco are never solutions to stress and tension…. Rather these two are the biggest tensions on which you must work by throwing them out of your life.
8. Tambaku aur dhumra paan jeevan mein sirf dukh aur dard hi lekar aate hain…. Yadi parivar mein chahte ho hasi aur khushali toh is ne naata tod kar sawaro apna jeevan ek shudh aur samridh vatavaran mein.
9. With time you will realize that you are getting sick of tobacco….. make sure that this realization comes to you before it is too late.
10. By saying no to tobacco, you are saying no to various problems in your life…. Take no time to give up on this habit because it has the potential to ruin your present and future!!